+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Robin Hood (On BBC America)

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Robin Hood (On BBC America)

I have been watching this for a couple weeks now.. I am in love with this show. It is nothing that hasn't been done before when it comes to Robin Hood and all, but the actors are great, the writing is rather good, and its really filmed in a beautiful location (Budapest, Hungary).

It reminded me a little of Xena, but in England
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Re: Robin Hood (On BBC America)

Me too! I love this show! I really like the actors in the production as well. I love the costumes, very inspiring.

Kinda reminds me of Xena or something in the tounge and cheek-ness about it.

It is really getting better and better each week. It sucks that it has aired in England already and we are just getting it now.. I wanna see them all in one day! hehe
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

Second series is now being filmed. Quite liked the show but reckon that Richard Armitage, who plays Guy of Gisbourne is much sexier than Robin Hood!

BBC - Robin Hood - Sir Guy of Gisborne aka Richard Armitage
    Act your age, not your shoe size!

Yes he is.. but Jonas is a lil hottie in his own right, I like his hair longer like in the promo ads for BBCA

PWS
    FORT Fogey

This got a great review in my local paper---the whole having fun with it thing. In contrast to The Tudors which they thought was way too stiff.

I saw the first show and just couldn't see the lead as Robin Hood. IMO he is too much of a little boy, too plain looking, no body and kind of goofy. Now Richard Armitage, that is a very sexy MAN! If he were Robin Hood and not the villian, I'd probably watch more episodes.

+ Reply to Thread