+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: The Tudors

Re: The Tudors

Oops, correction, got a little mixed up in my geneologies, lol-- Carlos the Bewitched was the son of Philip IV, not II (about a century later). And interestingly was actually the result of TWO generations of Uncle-Niece marriages.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pakacat;2424322;
    Yeah, I'm wondering if this series will go as far as Anne's execution and Henry's marriage to Jane (or even as far as the birth of Edward).

Though I know they couldn't go that far probably, at least with JRM, because of Henry VIII's age and condition by that point, I'd love to see a season devoted to Kathryn Howard, before and after marriage. She could really have a whole series devoted to her-- with Mannox, Dereham, and Culpepper, a lot of potentially steamy material for the producers. Very interesting and tragic young girl... shame we don't know more about her. Catherine Parr is also a very fascinating woman, and intelligent, and could support a series on her own too, I'd think. Quite a bit of rebound in Henry's marriages, seemed to go from one extreme to the other.
    As far as I knew from my reading up on it.. this installment is to go up to his union with Anne and end there. There has been talk of other seasons devoted to other lines in the Tudor Dynasty. Who it will cover and how far it will go has not been mentioned as far as I know.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Fanatic

I am loving this show! I love the interpretation of the costumes!

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;2424419;
    As far as I knew from my reading up on it.. this installment is to go up to his union with Anne and end there. There has been talk of other seasons devoted to other lines in the Tudor Dynasty. Who it will cover and how far it will go has not been mentioned as far as I know.
    Ok, thanks for the info! I hope they do the other seasons.

um hello?? was there a show this past sunday night??
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Fanatic

No there wasn't a new one this past sunday, it is this sunday that the new one comes on.

Thank you!! Now I can stop frantically searching the net for a downloadable version

Quote Originally Posted by Bandy;2424758;
    No there wasn't a new one this past sunday, it is this sunday that the new one comes on.
    Well usually the week before on the Showtime on Demand you could see the nexts week show..example: the week you would usually see like episode 2 on Sunday, Episode 3 is on the demand..I thought we had 10 episdoes this season and like ya'll I have really enjoyed it...but those turkey's they don't have episode 10 on the early showing..lol..making me wait...
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;2425891;
    Well usually the week before on the Showtime on Demand you could see the nexts week show..example: the week you would usually see like episode 2 on Sunday, Episode 3 is on the demand..I thought we had 10 episdoes this season and like ya'll I have really enjoyed it...but those turkey's they don't have episode 10 on the early showing..lol..making me wait...
    They did a recap before the season final. I wouldn't think they would put it on demand sadly
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

hey! we should still have episodes 9 and 10 to look forward to!! I'll be upset if I don't get to see them all!

+ Reply to Thread