+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: The Tudors

Re: The Tudors

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;3421170;
    I must be heartless.. no tissues needed. I thought maybe they fast forwarded and Jane had died already. I guess because I'm familliar with the chronology of Henry's reign that it wasn't any surprise to me, although... the red hot poker up the arse was sphincter clenching.
    I knew she would die too but I have to say in the only few episodes she was in...she made me love jane seymore..wish we had more info on her...
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Tonight's episode was a tear jerker. Henry apparently showed that he has "some" heart as he truly loved Jane. But at the same time killing his subjects to include women and children is baffling. Living, loving and killing --what a challenging life to live during that time, especially on the royal court.

Jonathon aged well for his part tonight and looked convincing. So now that Jane is gone and he doesn't remarry for two years, does that mean we are going to see Jonathon in alot of sex romping scenes again?

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3425158;
    Tonight's episode was a tear jerker. Henry apparently showed that he has "some" heart as he truly loved Jane. But at the same time killing his subjects to include women and children is baffling. Living, loving and killing --what a challenging life to live during that time, especially on the royal court.

Jonathon aged well for his part tonight and looked convincing. So now that Jane is gone and he doesn't remarry for two years, does that mean we are going to see Jonathon in alot of sex romping scenes again?
    well i saw next weeks episode this morning on video on demand ...all i will say since i don't want to spoil it for the others that don't want to know is that it is an interesting episode...insightful into henry's mind..all in all i would call it a "filler' episode ...wasn't one of the best but it was different

FORT Regular

When are they going to have Henry gain that extra 150 pounds he carried around in real life. I hope that no one is watching this series for the historical accuracy!!!

Frankly, because the accuracy is so horrendous, I watch because JRM is hot, hot, hot and if he did put on that kind of weight and prance around with a turkey leg in his hand with grease dripping from his chin, I wouldn't be too interested in watching.

Some historical inaccuracies are completely acceptable, in my opinion. Haha!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Pickle_Juice;3431861;
    Frankly, because the accuracy is so horrendous, I watch because JRM is hot, hot, hot and if he did put on that kind of weight and prance around with a turkey leg in his hand with grease dripping from his chin, I wouldn't be too interested in watching.

Some historical inaccuracies are completely acceptable, in my opinion. Haha!
    You mean historical inaccuracies like being able to bounce quarters (or shillings) off his tight little butt?

Quote Originally Posted by tfred;3432911;
    You mean historical inaccuracies like being able to bounce quarters (or shillings) off his tight little butt?
    works for ME!! where do I sign up for that ROAD TRIP? LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by tfred;3432911;
    Yup!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3432913;
    works for ME!! where do I sign up for that ROAD TRIP? LMAO
    Did someone say Road Trip??? Whoo hoo, sign me up too! I want to see quarters bounce!

Joss Stone appears in the next episode of the Tudors as Anne of Cleves, Henry's 4th wife, episode airs Sunday, May 17th. This is supposed to be a short, loveless marriage so not alot exciting lovemaking is expected between the newlyweds. I hope they atleast script her to sing for us instead!

+ Reply to Thread