+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: October Road.

Re: October Road.

It's Big Cat who proposed to her. I know ick ick ick! (I believe that's his name, I don't pay attention to the names)
    Yup, with donuts!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Big Cat is a big man who is very threatened by Nick. That is why he acts so ugly.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I just finished watching the new show online. I cannot believe that Big Cat is trying to sabotage everything just because of a grudge and his fiance can't see past any of it. I knew they would try to break them up to keep up with the love story between the main characters but it seems dumb when both are happy in other relationships.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Ok has anyone watched this? They are insinuating that Ray is the kids father. Is Ray Big Cat's real name?
    Last edited by buglover; 01-29-2008 at 03:31 PM.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

no I think they are getting to the fact that Eddie is. He and Hannah got together after Nick left. Ray wants to simply adopt him. I think Hannah giving in was her way of telling Eddie to stuff it.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I guess we will never know who the real father of Hannah's son is... this didn't get picked up for next year
    Tahoe bound....

Unless it gets picked up by another network. That's what my friend was thinking.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Ok, I know this show has been off the air for like a year but I was curious if anyone had bought the season 2 DVD with the 10 minute series wrap up...if so, I want to know what happens! =)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

It's just all kinds of wrong that this show was cancelled.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Sigh I forgot how much i missed this show.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345