+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: October Road.

Re: October Road.

Ok, So I'm on ABC.com and October Road is now called an Online Original. I'm thinking this means it will be off the air soon. Dog gone it!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

What does "Online Original" mean? I know that the season finale is tonight, unfortunately.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Well actually, I read this the other day, so it sounds like it will probably be picked up for next season. Good thing, too, because I'm really getting into this show! Looking forward to tonight.
    Last edited by Missyboxers; 04-26-2007 at 08:45 PM.

Has anyone heard any new info on when this show is returning?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

BUMP! This show is supposed to come back on 11.26!! I have missed it!

Here I am again!!

Just in case anyone is interested...October Road's previous 6 episodes will be shown on the Soap Opera channel this Saturday, starting at noon (EST).

I am soooo there!!

Did anyone watch last night? I was flipping back and forth and missed what the big secret was about the kid.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2705451;
    Did anyone watch last night? I was flipping back and forth and missed what the big secret was about the kid.
    They never revealed it at all. They continue to dance around it and make you think that Nick's his dad but then, to me, they made it seem like maybe Eddie was the one that slept with her and/or fathered the kid.

Although I want the truth revealed they are probably smart to keep us guessing.

I totally adore this show, and feel sorry for the people who haven't seen it. They are really missing a good distraction. I light my Yankee Autumn Leaves candle, to set the mood, and then I settle in for the hour.

I'm trying to figure out why they have named Hannah's son's friend "Doodie" or "Doody".

Sure hope it stays around.

Just got to watch Season 1 on DVD and can I just say how much I hate "Big Cat"? Now I need someone to fill in some blanks for me. Okay, just one blank. I saw a preview for an episode a couple of weeks ago where Hannah was getting proposed to. Was that Nick or Jacka** "Big Cat"?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast