+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 30 Rock

Yep, if you need to find a show title, do an advanced search and change the view to "search titles only" and then hit search.

OK thank ya'll I can't believe this GREAT FUNNY show doesn't get much talk

OK lol, I love this show it's heck of funny. It's most improved because it sucked the first episode and now it's genius!

Sorry for the 3 in a row post, but has anyoone seen the Muffin Top performance?

I Wanna Rock! NBC Renews Acclaimed Comedy - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

"NBC will renew its critically acclaimed 30 Rock (returning to the network's lineup on Thursday, April 5, with a special supersized episode at 8:40 pm/ET) for the 2007-08 season," it was announced today by Kevin Reilly, President, NBC Entertainment. "From the beginning, 30 Rock has proven to be the kind of quality comedy that doesn't come around very often, and we are very pleased to have this show back for a second season," said Reilly. "We expect it to continue to build its increasingly loyal audience and become another of NBC's classic comedy series."

Re: 30 Rock

Alec Baldwin got himself in trouble, said he wanted to quit but NBC says despite that, they want to keep him.

I think that might be orchestrated PR to make him seem "regretful"

In any case,

I laughed last night when Jack (Alec Baldwin) was having a heart attack and he grabs his chest and talks to himself saying:
    "This is the big one Jack, Ride it out, RIDE IT STRAIGHT TO H*LL!" and fell off the bed.

Many good lines on this show.

30 Rock

I didn't see a thread for this:

But I am finding 30 Rock to be some of the snappiest, funniest written comedy in a while.

It's a real contrast to The Office or other SitComs.

Last night they had the bit about Tracy Jordan trying to make a p0rn video game and how it can't be done and then they did a whole homage to the movie Amadeus and the music and genius of mozart and parallels betweent he A story line and the B story line was just hilarious.

Same with the other week when Tina Fey exclaims alongside the reality show contestant she hates "I am not here to make friends"

Some good skewering going on on that show.

What do other people think?

Props!

When I have sat down and watched this show, I have absolutely loved it. Tina Fey and Alec Baldwin are hilarious! However, for some reason when it comes on I always seem to be distracted by other stuff - work, kids, etc. I am planning to go on the NBC website to see if they have full episodes available online so I can catch up on it.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by a_canuck_01;2947284;
    Last night they had the bit about Tracy Jordan trying to make a p0rn video game and how it can't be done and then they did a whole homage to the movie Amadeus and the music and genius of mozart and parallels betweent he A story line and the B story line was just hilarious.
    Dr. Spaceman with the cape and Kenneth with the candle had me dying laughing. It was a pitch perfect spoof/homage.

The whole episode was great; I love Will Arnett's character and Liz Lemon as an executive in training was quite funny. And I may have to adopt the concept of "business drunk".

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

In case anyone wants some 30 Rock early, both nbc.com and hulu.com have the Season 3 opener on-line now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast