+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Wedding Bells

This show is annoying me. I hate Amanda.. her holier-than-thou attitude! pah! Her use of $10 words when a $3 word would suffice. Her refusal to call people by their names and addressing them by title only pah-leze! Karen Walker did it better lady!
    Annoying Jane who won't/can't jump her husband's bones.
    Sammi is not all that irresistible.
    I think the only thing I like about this show is Annie/David.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

The show's been cancelled

Kelley's "Wedding" cut short - Yahoo! News

Kelley's "Wedding" cut short By Nellie Andreeva
    Tue Apr 3, 2:11 AM ET

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - The honeymoon is over for David E. Kelley's midseason Fox series "The Wedding Bells."

Production will be shut down after completion of the seventh episode.

After receiving decent sampling in its premiere behind "American Idol," "Bells" quickly faded when it moved into its regular Friday time slot, most recently drawing 4.5 million viewers.

"While we've been pleased with the show creatively, and David's writing was first-rate, ('Bells') just didn't secure the ratings we'd hoped for," Fox said in a statement.

Four episodes of "Bells" have aired. For now, the network said it intends to air the remaining three segments.

"Bells" starred Teri Polo, KaDee Strickland and Sarah Jones as three sister running a wedding-planning business.

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;2310398;
    Annoying Jane who won't/can't jump her husband's bones.
    No kidding! The whole therapist bit was stupid to me. Give the girl a few shots of tequila at one of the wedding receptions and she'll be good to go.

I'm really not surprised that the show is cancelled.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Too bad, I've been kind of enjoying it in a pleasant way. Love the wedding singer music. Also the photographer is really cute.

I quit watching a couple of shows ago. The client who wanted to apprentice with them got on my nerves. And I didn't find Sammi so attractive that guys would be falling around her all the time. More like she was easy and guys responded to that. The whole scheduling the sex story was stupid. I can't say that I'm surprised at all this didn't make it.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2311020;
    I quit watching a couple of shows ago. The client who wanted to apprentice with them got on my nerves. And I didn't find Sammi so attractive that guys would be falling around her all the time. More like she was easy and guys responded to that. The whole scheduling the sex story was stupid. I can't say that I'm surprised at all this didn't make it.
    No? I thought she had a delicate, sort of newly ripened peach quality that would really attract men. More so than her sisters who were also attractive but in a much more adult way. I thought her comments to the hooker dress bride about what it was like once she became attractive to men interesting....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234