+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Wedding Bells

I just watched the second episode. Somehow I missed the first one. Does anyone know where I can watch it on-line?

I loved this episode, though. It was funny. The whole Titanic thing had me cracking up! I'll watch it again.

I've officially lost interest in this show. It's okay as background noise but I don't feel the need to watch from start to finish. It has its cute moments but overall I find it more "if nothing else better is on."

I am enjoying the show and the characters. I think they switched episodes 2 and 3, the previews I saw at the end of the pilot - match tonights show (3). They must have done some re-shooting and editing though, because it still made sense (except for Amanda showing up without the neck brace in the beginning and then she was wearing it at the reception. Last week she caught her husband cheating but this week she acted like they were still together.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Ah, that might explain why the black woman was still yelling at her boyfriend about getting married when at the end of the last episode she was telling him that she did want him, not just a baby. I came in halfway through this week and thought they'd had another falling out.
    I do love the music they play at the receptions and the singing.

PWS they did have another falling out. Cedric told her that he would have an answer for her re:marriage very soon.... in 6 very short years She lost it!

I wonder how long Sherri Shepherd will be on the show, she's only listed as a guest star.

Mike's girl I think the epi's were shown in order, Amanda was once again wearing the neck brace after the runaway bride bowled her over on her second escape
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;2296007;
    PWS they did have another falling out. Cedric told her that he would have an answer for her re:marriage very soon.... in 6 very short years She lost it!

I wonder how long Sherri Shepherd will be on the show, she's only listed as a guest star.

Mike's girl I think the epi's were shown in order, Amanda was once again wearing the neck brace after the runaway bride bowled her over on her second escape

And the reason she was theresueing was because "oldest wedding planner" told her to stop showing up so much that they ahve work they need to be doing. And the reason she was popping in all the time was because her hubby cheated on her. So yeah they were shown in order.

And yes.. I also love Sherri on here... shes the realistic voice
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    SIX years? When he's been told she's worried about her biological clock? Good grief. But thanks for the info!
    Which role does Sherri Shepherd play?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2296130;
    Which role does Sherri Shepherd play?
    She's the snarky African American woman who works for the sisters.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Ah, that's what I guessed from the context, but then she didn't seem all that in touch with reality either....

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;2296007;
    Depends on her contract and whatever deal they have regarding her listing in the credits. Heather Locklear's name appeared as "special guest star" in Melrose Place's credits, and she was there for the duration.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast