+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Wedding Bells

I thought it was okay. I missed the last couple of minutes because my vcr cut off so it could restart to tape Lost. I hate it when shows overlap. I'll probably catch the next episode to see how it progresses.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

ACF, it replays on Friday, if you want to catch those last few minutes.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

The only "sister" I liked was Teri Polo. Why can't they cast properly? The concept was a good one, but I don't know how long I will watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2270742;
    the Tom Sisters play blonde bimbos and don't do themselves any justice in this show at all (although they have one of the funniest lines in the show)...
    I liked them better here than when that one played Victoria on The Young and the Restless. Never liked her in that role.
    Last edited by Harvest; 03-08-2007 at 02:42 PM.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Harvest;2271070;
    The only "sister" I liked was Teri Polo. Why can't they cast properly? The concept was a good one, but I don't know how long I will watch.

I liked them better here than when that one played Victoria on The Young and the Restless. Never liked her in that role.

I loved The Nanny hehe but thinking back now as much as I liked all the kids, Maggie wasn't as memorable as Gracie.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Watched this last night, but as I'd missed the first one spent half the show figuring out what was going on in terms of who was related to/formerly/currently married to whom. The not gay groom storyline was an original one. Loved the music.

I feel like I have seen Teri Polo somewhere else before on tv, someone please help me out. I liked the first 2 episodes so far. I don't care if I am not overly excited when watching since I really have nothing better to do, but it keeps me interested and that's what matters.

I thought it was very funny. I am biased, though, because I've been a huge David E. Kelley fan ever since Picket Fences.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by leogirl_21;2284596;
    I feel like I have seen Teri Polo somewhere else before on tv, someone please help me out. I liked the first 2 episodes so far. I don't care if I am not overly excited when watching since I really have nothing better to do, but it keeps me interested and that's what matters.

Here is her biography page.. Teri Polo

Maybe you've seen her in one of these?

Idk about TV, but she was in Meet the Parents and Meet the Fockers.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    If you were a West Wing fan she was Santos' (Smits') wife in the last season--the future first lady. Apparently she was also someone named Sarah Barker for several episodes on The Practice, but that rings no bells for me, even though I was a big Practice fan. West Wing was where I knew her from.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast