+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Drive

LG.
    can we merge this with the Nathan Fillion thread that cropped up last week? I'm planning to watch this show just to watch him.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Not like I need another show to watch but it does sound intriguing and I'm a huge fan of Nathan Fillion. I'll be checking it out!

the girl who plays the mom type in the mini van is cool. i forget what i know her from but i like her. i can't wait for this show now...been seeing lots of promos and stuff.

i totally forget he was in Two Guys and a Girl! i like the mystery surrounding the show so far. kinda reminds me of how lost was at the beginning. i really hope the show is good. the illegal cross country road race aspect is something no one has done. i am so sick of crime drama rip off after crime drama rip off. sci fi's the same way. this just seems to appeal to a broader audience.

yeah he's hot! the show looks damn good too.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LG.;2283293;
    can we merge this with the Nathan Fillion thread that cropped up last week? I'm planning to watch this show just to watch him.
    Yeah i second that.. that thread kinda took a turn to Drive talk

And yeah that was the reason I was gonna watch was Nathan too
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

he's so underrated really. maybe this show will give him the credit he deserves.

Maybe the mods should combine the Drive and Nathan Fillion thread together?

I'll probably check out the first episode to see what it's all about.

ETA: I just noticed there are two Drive threads as well as the Nathan thread. I'd say at this point merging definitely needs to be done.

Reminder to folks - please do a search before starting a new thread just to be sure one doesn't already exist. It's best to do an advanced search by titles.

i really like the promos they have on the reason2drive site. they look like they might give the show better justice than the ones on tv.

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowWindy;2283335;
    Not like I need another show to watch but it does sound intriguing and I'm a huge fan of Nathan Fillion. I'll be checking it out!
    Is he the guy from Serenity / Firefly? That was enough to make me want to watch (I still love Joss Whedon and anyone who came from his series), even though normally I would not watch a car show. I hope Drive lives up to its promise. It hasn't even started and there are already 2 pages of comments looking forward to it!
    Last edited by Harvest; 03-21-2007 at 03:13 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast