+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Drive

Re: Drive

There are two new episodes up now. I'll try to give a cap of them this week.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Stupid stupid ending. Didn't answer anything, just confused me more. It was dumb. The wife is being held in a moving truck that is the hq's of the race. The bank robbing crew find out that the brother was sponsored by daddy's company but before they could find out who sponsored the other guy (lost wife guy) the rich brother throws the laptop in the street and it is demolished. Girl who stole the information from the insider of the race is taken (by choice) to the hq's and meets the lady in charge of the race. Baby mama goes to safe house to get baby........finds out her husband wasn't looking for the baby, her brother was, but by leaving her phone unattened and throwing out blonde girl with gun, she gets duped. Blonde girl tells Richard where she's gone and he shows up and takes her and the baby from the safehouse. Father and daughter finally make up after daughter picks up blonde girl on side of road, blondie talks daughter into talking to her father about their problems and takes off in their car. The african american lady team one died so the other steals a car and stays in the race to win. Nada....zero zilch.... really a waste of my time!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

It [the 2 epis] was never meant to be an end to the series. It was just the next 2 shows. I also read it was cancelled before it even aried. Way to go Fox, on line there is a write up about what executive producers Tim Minear and Craig Silverstein would have done had it be able to live on.

Drive Fans - The FOX TV series - The Post-Drive Wrap-Up Interview
    Last edited by FireWoman; 07-18-2007 at 01:03 PM.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Thanks to you both!

I was just about to post the link to the wrap-up interview, Firewoman. The two episdoes really gave quite a bit of information considering they were at only the midpoint of the season.

The episodes were excellent. This show was way too good for Fox.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

They sound like good episodes. It's much too bad that the show was cancelled. It would have been nice to have some kind of closure. If the last two episodes were any indication the show was really heading somewhere good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112