+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Six Feet Under: You Never Know (3/9)

Six Feet Under: You Never Know (3/9)

This episode was very good. I feel really bad for Claire...I guess Phil isn't a one-woman man. I don't think she cared much in the end. They just went up to her room!

I like Keith's description of Lisa. That had me laughing. I think David has to lighten up a little...but so does Keith.

Is Ruth gonna be a lesbian???? With that woman?! Ugh! I thought it was funny how Ruth's sister kept wailing. It might not have meant to be funny...but I thought it was quite comical.

Okay, Lisa needs to go! So does that bitch woman that makes Lisa cook stuff for her. I'm still hoping that this may be all in Nate's head during brain surgery...

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Mdrio, thanks for posting this! I haven't read it yet (because I'm watching the show tonight ), but I can't wait to chat with you about it as soon as I do!

(I admit I saw your first line that said you thought this was a good ep )
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I think Ruth is gonna be a lesbian....kinda looks like it's headed that way huh? lol.\

This is what I love about Six Feet Under is the twists and turns in the show, it's impossible to predict what's gonna happen.

In the begininig I thought for sure the person dying in the beginning of the episode was gonna be the guy blowing himself up with the stove!! It's so brilliant how they mastermind these things! lol.

I think we need to realize the fact that Nate IS with Lisa for real, its not a dream. It looks like it's gonna blow up sometime, wonder how soon....

I hope Claire isn't listening to that dork about not going to school etc .... I wonder if that one guy is gonna pop back up, the one she was dating last season that shot someone in the end?

So many questions lol.... I love it. I just love it.
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I loved how integrated Rico was in this episode!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread