+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Andy Barker, P.I.

Cornedbeef

Andy Barker, P.I.

It starts on NBC at 9:30 Thursday March 15th.

I haven't seen any ads for it yet - comedy? drama? little of both?
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Cornedbeef
    Cricketeen, it's a half hour comedy.

lmnop54321
    "Andy Barker, P.I." stars Andy Richter &, for all you Arrested Development fans, Tony Hale!! Andy apparently plays a straightlaced accountant who takes over the office of a former private investigator and, ya know, hilarity ensues. I love Andy & Tony -- so, together, I think they'll make a killer comedic combination. I found a whole bunch of info on nbc.com

Well if "Buster" is going to be on the show then it's worth a look-see.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Has anyone else been watching this show? Two episodes in, and I'm hooked. Actually, I think I'd watch Tony Hale read the phone book, he's so funny.

I could barely make it through the first episode. Maybe I'm missing a diamond in the rough but I didn't watch the second one.

The first episode was terrible. I only watched the second one because nothing else was on and I was too tired to even sit upright on the couch. However, the second episode was quite a bit better than the first (I actually laughed a couple of times), so that bodes sort of well for its future.
    As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. - H.L. Mencken .

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2293463;
    The first episode was terrible. I only watched the second one because nothing else was on and I was too tired to even sit upright on the couch. However, the second episode was quite a bit better than the first (I actually laughed a couple of times), so that bodes sort of well for its future.
    Okay, you talked me into it! I'll watch the next episode

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2294196;
    Okay, you talked me into it! I'll watch the next episode
    A little bit of a caveat - I love Andy Richter and tend to make some allowances for the crap he's in, so the show may not be up to your standards .
    As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. - H.L. Mencken .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast