+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CSI: Paul Guilfoyle (Capt. Jim Brass)

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar

CSI: Paul Guilfoyle (Capt. Jim Brass)

From CBS
    Paul Guilfoyle as Captain Jim Brass
    Born: April 28
    Birthplace: Boston, MA
    Credits: Please check out the IMDB Database and the Internet Theatre Database

Veteran actor Paul Guilfoyle's feature film credits include "Random Hearts," "Anywhere But Here," "The Negotiator," "Amistad," "Air Force One," "L.A. Confidential," "Ransom," "Extreme Measures," "Striptease," "Quiz Show," "Mrs. Doubtfire," "Primary Colors" and "Wall Street."

Among his theater credits are Broadway productions of "Search and Destroy," "The Basic Training of Pavlo Hummel," "Richard III" and "Glengarry Glen Ross."

On television, he has appeared in the series "Wiseguy" and "Kate & Allie," both on the CBS Television Network, "Law & Order" and "Miami Vice" and in the movies "Notorious," "September," "Curiosity Kills," "Unnatural Pursuits" and "Amelia Earhart."

Guilfoyle lives in New York with his wife and daughter.

Biography copyright 2000 CBS TV.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I absolutely LOVE that his name is Brass.

It cracks me up to hear them say something like "I've got to check with Brass upstairs"

I like him. Good character actor. I do wonder though if the police lean that heavily on the CSI type people.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I think he's great too!

It took me a long time to figure out his NAME was Brass though !
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I was watching The Negotiator the other day (again), and noticed him. I'd never really paid attention before. He's been in a lot of movies.

+ Reply to Thread