COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar

CSI: Jorja Fox (Sara Sidle)

From CBS
    Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle
    Born: July 7
    Birthplace: New York
    Credits: Please check out the IMDB Database
    Sometimes credited as Jorjan Fox.

Jorja Fox's television credits include a starring role in the series "Missing Persons" and recurring roles in the "The West Wing" and "ER." She also guest starred in the "Coming Out" episode of "Ellen."

Her film credits include the independent features "Memento," "Tiarra Tango" and "Down with the Joneses." Fox is the co-founder of Honeypot Productions, an independent avante garde theater company in Los Angeles, which so far has produced five original productions, four of which starred Fox.

Fox was born in New York and raised in Melbourne Beach, a small coastal town in Florida. She now lives in Los Angeles.

Biography copyright 2000 CBS TV.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

JR.

I like Jorja, and her parents really must have had a sense of humor, spelling her name like that.

But her name on CSI, Sara Sidle, always makes me think "Suicidal".

John, I'd never thought about the suicidal sounding name... now I always will
    I like her too, it seems as though we are getting to know Sara better, which is good
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

LG.
    now that you mention it, Jorja is an odd name. I always thought it was the feminine for Jorge (Spanish for George), but that is spelled with an "g" rather a "j" so I dunno. Maybe it's Portugese or something similar to Spanish but not exactly the same.

Sara Sidle is a lousy name. Maybe she should marry someone with the last name "Dipity" and she can be Sara Dipity, or Serendipty.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

or Lee
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread