+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Khandi Alexander (Alexx Woods); CSI Miami

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar

Khandi Alexander (Alexx Woods); CSI Miami

From CBS.com
    Khandi Alexander is best known to television audiences for her starring roles in "News Radio" and the mini-series "The Corner" and her recurring role in "ER." Her additional television credits include "Law & Order: SVU," "NYPD Blue," "Third Watch," "Cosby," "Rude Awakening," "La Femme Nikita" and "The Edge."

Alexander's feature film credits include "There's Something About Mary," "What's Love Got to Do With It," "Sugar Hill," "Poetic Justice," "Menace II Society," "CB4," and "Emmett's Mark."

On stage, Alexander has appeared in Broadway's "Dreamgirls" and in "Chicago" at the Shubert Theatre. She has also served as choreographer for such productions as the 1992 American Music Awards and Whitney Houston's world tours from 1989 to 1992.

Alexander was born and raised in Queens, New York, and lives in Los Angeles. Her birth date is September 4.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I found her character to be goofy and not really likable at all.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

She just (in my opinion) can't pull it off.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

LG.
    she shows sympathy and compassion for the crime victims she investigates, which is refreshing, but it's still a creepy creepy job and you've got to wonder what kind of people make it as a coroner.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

She wins the award in my book for "Worst...Casting...Ever"

LG.
    ah no, the worst casting ever award goes to Sophia Copella in The Godfather Part III, that was heinous. Worst casting in a tv series, hmmmm, I'd go with Dennis Hopper in 24 last year, but just because he couldn't do the slavic accent at all, it stunk up every scene he was in.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Her acting may not be great but she really looks good. I do not think I have ever seen her look this good.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

+ Reply to Thread