+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wildfire

Wildfire

Are there any other Wildfire fans out there? Last night was the second episode of season 3 -- I really enjoyed it but really wanted to smack Dani! She really can be a huge (fill in the blank)! She is sore loser and I hope she gets what she deserves. Do you think Kris can get Flame back?

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

okay, there has to be someone else on this board who watches this show...the past couple of weeks have been soooo good. Bueler? Bueler?

Benjamin Franklin.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby;2267116;
    okay, there has to be someone else on this board who watches this show...the past couple of weeks have been soooo good. Bueler? Bueler?
    Here! I watch it! I completely missed the second season because I went back to school. The hubby was already working the VCR overtime and I felt bad about asking him to tape yet another show. We now have DVR, so I picked it up again.

Do you think Kris is making a mistake dating Matt? I like her better with Junior. Matt's too broody. I felt bad for Dani, but you would think her falling for a guy from the wrong side of the tracks would give her a bit of sympathy and understanding for Junior and his feelings for Kris.

YAY!! I knew someone did hehe.

I actually LOVE Kris and Matt! They are more compatible in my opinion -- Junior and her are too different. It is about time they are together if you ask me

And I think Dani is always going to be Mrs. Tough...

You going to tune in tonight? I am ready for it to be 8pm!

Benjamin Franklin.

I DVR it and watch it later....just finished, actually.

I'm glad that Matt and Junior kind of made peace. Although I'm a Kris/Junior fan, I don't dislike her with Matt. I'm a little unsure right now. Maybe I agree with Matt's mom.

I liked seeing Dani's soft side with R.J. After tonights episode, I think I might like seeing her with the Shiek. I think he could keep her in line...lol.

What did you think of the previews for next week? Kris is asked to leave Raintree! I was a little shocked to see that. Where will she go? I wish it were next Monday already!

Quote Originally Posted by katgib13;2287573;
    I DVR it and watch it later....just finished, actually.

I'm glad that Matt and Junior kind of made peace. Although I'm a Kris/Junior fan, I don't dislike her with Matt. I'm a little unsure right now. Maybe I agree with Matt's mom.

I liked seeing Dani's soft side with R.J. After tonights episode, I think I might like seeing her with the Shiek. I think he could keep her in line...lol.

What did you think of the previews for next week? Kris is asked to leave Raintree! I was a little shocked to see that. Where will she go? I wish it were next Monday already!
    woah, yes last mondays episode was soooo good! INTENSE! Loved it! Really nice to see them sort of make up -- better to be civil than act like 5 year olds.

And Kris being asked to leave Raintree?? I almost fell off the couch when I saw this! wtf?

Super excited about tonight but also sad that the season is going to be over! Time flies, huh?

And is anyone here going to join the Wildfire season finale viewing party at abc.com? I am definitely going to check it out -- love chatting with people about the show

Benjamin Franklin.

I know! I can't believe the season is over already! One good thing, I don't think they've really shown any reruns, have they? They've all been new episodes, which is really, really nice.

I can't wait to see what happens! Toby, I think it's just you and me for this show...lol. Either that, or nobody else admits to watching it. heehee

+ Reply to Thread