+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CSI - "Crash & Burn" 3/13

CSI - "Crash & Burn" 3/13

Crash & Burn
    60 min.
    Sara's personal life takes a hit when she investigates a deadly car crash.
    The accident is a bizarre and seemingly random one involving an elderly woman who killed and injured several people when she drove her car through the front of a bar crowded with happy-hour patrons. Among those hurt is Sara's EMT boyfriend, Hank (Christopher Wiehl). While Sara (Jorja Fox) is rocked by his injury at first, she soon manages to work the case in her usual professional manner. But her emotions begin to get the best of her once again as she learns disturbing news about Hank's presence in the bar. Elsewhere, a woman dies of carbon-monoxide poisoning, and Grissom quickly decides it was no accident.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    This sounds pretty good!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I'm curious, though. Don't these guys work dead-body cases mostly? If Sara is working Hank's case, then that means Hank "getting hurt" is probably too light a phrase

Insert Funny "Quote" Here nofx242's Avatar
    Originally posted by John
    I'm curious, though. Don't these guys work dead-body cases mostly? If Sara is working Hank's case, then that means Hank "getting hurt" is probably too light a phrase
    They will probably have a few of the other people in the bar get killed. Although I dont like her boyfriend on the show, she needs a new one.

Insert Funny "Quote" Here nofx242's Avatar
    Good at least the got rid of Saras boyfriend didnt like that guy.

I thought this was a great episode. Loved seeing the look on the face of the HMO guy as he tried to explain that putting the woman's healthcare on hold was perfectly acceptable.

Catherine was wonderful telling him it made her sick.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Interesting case with the driver. I didn't much care for the other case, though.

Hank - that bastard. Sara deserves much better. And it was good that Catherine offered to go get a beer at the end.

I wish Catherine had gotten much harsher with that insurance guy, he was making me want to smack the hell out of him. Another great show as always.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Then I wish you had been there Ili
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

So let me get this straight. The old woman just...drove into the wrong building? Had she never been to the correct building before? I guess not, if that was where she just sent her insurance claims.

The guy they got to be the head insurance dude was excellent. I can't believe how much I hated him and his smugly satisfied facial expression.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast