+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Dirt on FX Network

Re: Dirt on FX Network

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2773278;
    Are they going to rerun the previous season before starting the new one? I could definitely stand a refresher.
    Well generally they do run previous episodes so hopefully they will show it for us. I do know the DVD is out so you could check that out. That would give you a month before hand to get caught up before the premiere.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

The "Don Konkey" character is what sold me... hook, line and sinker... on this show. I love him! The actor is fabulous too - IIRC he's British. Who knew! LOL

Julia was enjoyable for me... and the relationship she had with her bf was just-this-side-of-crazy

I like the show, regardless of how unrealistic it is. If I want reality, hey, I'll turn on the news

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M;2777702;
    The "Don Konkey" character is what sold me... hook, line and sinker... on this show. I love him! The actor is fabulous too - IIRC he's British. Who knew! LOL

Julia was enjoyable for me... and the relationship she had with her bf was just-this-side-of-crazy

I like the show, regardless of how unrealistic it is. If I want reality, hey, I'll turn on the news
    Marlena, Don is one of the best parts of this show, his character is very likable you just want to root for him. Now when it comes to Julia it is terrible what has happened to her and just sad, it is really amazing what stories can do for your career.

prhoshay they are going to be showing the show again before the new season starts. Here is the schedule.

Benjamin Franklin.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Toby, you are my hero!! Would you believe I get emails from TV Guide, but I must have overlooked that one! Thanks for the heads-up!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2778825;
    Toby, you are my hero!! Would you believe I get emails from TV Guide, but I must have overlooked that one! Thanks for the heads-up!!
    HEHEHE! you are too kind, but I saw that and had to let you know. I personally am looking forward to seeing the reruns they are great refreshers and will hold me over till March 2nd

Benjamin Franklin.

OK, I watched the first 3 hours last night, and it was no easy feat! I was glad I did watch, though; I really needed the refresher. And now I remember why I really liked this show so much!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Oh I had a late night work out and watched the reruns then. It was so great watching it again! I tell you what Lucy is a character! Don't forget more reruns come on this weekend on Saturday and Sunday!

Benjamin Franklin.

The DVR is already set to record!!

HA great! did you watch the episodes over the weekend. I know personally I can't wait for the new episodes! This show is so saucy!

Benjamin Franklin.

Yes, I did! We've got 3 more next weekend, don't we? This is wearing me out! We will be totally ready for the new season....and, thank goodness, we will only have to watch 1 at a time!

+ Reply to Thread