+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Dirt on FX Network

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: Dirt on FX Network

Yes, the commercials have been running on FX. It will be on Sunday nights.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Yup new night it is, I tell ya March 2nd can't get here soon enough. When I first heard about this show I thought it looked really interesting and then after watching it I got hooked. I really like the relationship Don and Lucy have it is very intriguing. I am really looking forward to seeing what happens with Lucy and kinds of new stories they will be doing.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

I'm thrilled the show is coming back! But I hope there's no more Julia. That girl bugged. And I miss Don. What's his cat's name? I love how much his pet means to him. It's a damn fine show that I was worried might be leaving me in the lurch. I'm so happy to know I only have two more months of suspense and then we get a new dose!

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar

Cat's name is Tristan.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

jmtme, I had almost forgotten how serious Don was about his pets! Don is one of those characters that really gets to you in a good way. He wants to do right so bad but it is just so hard for him. I am looking forward to seeing what else he gets into or should I say what Lucy gets him into!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Don is schizpohrenic, right? Isn't that why he has the weird things going on in his head, like his girlfriend giving birth to a cat?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba-Jo-Lyn;2768834;
    Cat's name is Tristan.

Tristan!!!! Bubba-Jo-Lyn, you're a genius!

Yes, Don is schizophrenic and also wonderful.

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar

You're too kind. The Aniston was a bust on the show (can't stand her on a good day) but what an ending. I thought Lucy killed Julia and needed help from Don to bury the body but then it showed her all bloodied up. Good cliff hanger.

I can't stand the scenes where it shows the worms in Holt. Totally grosses me out. Please don't anybody get into any details but is it possible for worms to be floating around in your blood and still be living? So disgusting.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Are they going to rerun the previous season before starting the new one? I could definitely stand a refresher.
    Last edited by prhoshay; 01-28-2008 at 02:37 PM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I can't even remember the few epsidoes I have seen.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread