+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kim Delaney (Megan Donner); CSI Miami

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar

Kim Delaney (Megan Donner); CSI Miami

From CBS.com
    Emmy Award-winner Kim Delaney gained critical acclaim as Detective Diane Russell in "NYPD Blue" and was most recently seen as a Philadelphia defense attorney and single mom in Steven Bochco's drama "Philly." For her role in "NYPD Blue," Delaney earned an Emmy for Best Supporting Actress in a Drama Series, as well as two Golden Globes and two Screen Actors Guild nominations for Best Actress in a Television Drama.

Delaney has starred in the television movies "Dark Target," "The Broken Cord," "Tales From the Crypt," Jackie Collins' "Lady Boss," "Tall, Dark and Deadly," "Closer and Closer" and "All Lies End in Murder." She also starred in and co-produced the television movie "The Devil's Child."

Delaney's feature film credits include "Mission to Mars."

Delaney began modeling during her senior year in high school. After graduation, she moved to New York and studied acting with renowned coach Bill Esper before landing the memorable role of Jenny Gardner in the daytime drama "All My Children," for which she earned her first Emmy nomination. During that time, she also performed in several stage productions, including the Off Broadway production of "Loving Reno."

Born and raised in Philadelphia, Delaney lives in Los Angeles. Her birth date is Nov. 29.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I'm a Kim Delaney fan in general. I think she's just beautiful.

I really think she needs to get out of the tough woman who has been recently widowed though!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

JR.

They haven't given her anything to work with in this show. Why did they bring her in at the last minute, then do NOTHING for character developement? Stupid
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

LG.
    My guess, they had already written the scripts WITHOUT her character for the first bunch of shows and it was tough to write her in later without gunking up the whole flow of the plot, so she really was brought into this show poorly by the writers and staff.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Yet another show last night where she didn't really do anything.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I think she got bangs...that was the only thing that changed.

yeah, I didn't like her hair.....
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread