+ Reply to Thread

Thread: David Caruso (Horatio Caine); CSI Miami

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar

David Caruso (Horatio Caine); CSI Miami

From CBS.com

David Caruso received critical acclaim, a Golden Globe Award and an Emmy Award nomination for his portrayal of Detective John Kelly in "NYPD Blue." He later starred in the drama series "Michael Hayes" on CBS.

Caruso's feature-film credits include "Proof of Life," "Session 9," "An Officer and a Gentleman," "First Blood," "Body Count," "Cold Around the Heart," "Jade," "Kiss of Death," "Mad Dog and Glory" and "Hudson Hawk."

Caruso was born and raised in Queens, New York, and lives in Los Angeles and Miami. His birth date is January 7.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    As much as I dislike David Caruso, I figured it would help me get into CSI Miami more if I at least knew the characters.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I don't know what it is about this guy that bugs me so much. It's weird really.
    My husband practically refuses to watch the show because of his dislike for Caruso.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

LG.
    Maybe Mr. Cali is like me and has a hard time rooting for an actor who followed his ego off the top show in tv after NYPD Blue's first season because he was going to be some big MOVIE STAR la ti da. Yuck. Horatio is ok I guess, a little on the arrogant side. Why oh why was he standing around very still in the area that he knew was the snipers shooting target at the end of last night's episode? Just so we could have a close-up with the cross-hairs on his forhead. Grrrr, idiot, but I did like how he shut up the sniper and wouldn't let him spew out his "reason" for hunting down innocent people in public, those freaks don't get the right to have their idiotic views heard.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I liked it too, but would have liked it better if it had been
    "Dont ya want to know why I did it?"
    "No"

and then have him walk away.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread