+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grissom's deafness

Grissom's deafness

Hi everyone, just found this site and I do love it. From what I've been reading there is some well informed people here. ( I love that some of you went to school with Christy from Survivor!)

Does anyone know what's going on with Grissom's deafness?
    I'm getting really tired that everybody notices that he is having problems, EXCEPT the people he works with. It just feels very dragged out. Obviously it will be a big season ender with Grissom walking off the job and we get to wait the w h o l e summer to find out if he's back or not. There's no way he should be the lead investigator when he has to read lips in court!!

Thanks for letting me rant

They must have something big planned. Just not sure what it could be.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

JR.
    It has something to do with a disease he inherited from his mother. It apparently gets worse over time, and he's at the begining stages of it, so it's not an issue every episode. I don't know where they're going with it though.

Insert Funny "Quote" Here nofx242's Avatar
    They will probably have something where he will have to step down as lead and Marge will have to take over. Then they will focus on him dealing with it. Then he may get an implant that will help him out to put him back in charge. But by then they will have a spinoff and could split the team. Although I doubt that but you never know

I think so too nofx, they seem to be taking the path of showing the characters lives lately, so i feel that this may be a big part.

Well, there is a planned 3rd spinoff, CSI: New Orleans (I'm not making that up). but William Petersen won't have any part of it. He even refuses to take part in interviews if the article is going to mention the "other show".

John, that's awesome. Just curious, where have you heard this?
    I love Clay!

I read it in TV Guide (the full article whose excerpt I posted here in another thread).

I read that Patterson was not at all happy about Miami, I imagine a third CSI could lead to bigger problems.
    In the article I read I really couldn't decide if I was on his side or not

I do not watch Miami, but it is mostly because whats-his-face is in it, and he bugs the snot out of me.

It wouldn't suprise me if they use the deafness as a way to write Grissom off the show if he decides he wants no part in it.

That would be a shame. Seems petty.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Oh no! I hope not.

Listen up Jerry. CSI rocks. CSI Miami blows. It just doesn't work. The actors are irreplaceable. Cancel Miami and concentrate on getting TAR back on instead and continuing with CSI the original. Everything else is a waste of your time.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast