+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Angel - The Return of Faith

Angel - The Return of Faith

Buffy Fans, just didn't want anybody to miss the return of Faith this Wednesday night. Even though I don't watch the show, Angel, I'll make a sacrifice and watch it since Faith will be in it.

Here's some info:
    Salvage
    Wesley frees Faith (Eliza Dushku) from prison to help capture Angelus.
    Wednesday, March 5, 8:00 p.m.

hi,

im an avid fan of buffy, too...but when faith appeared in buffy, i think i like her more than buffy...definitely should not miss her return

WOOHOO, FAITH ROCKS! I really don't watch Angel, but I have been hearing about this (since Buffy's counting down now) and would love to see Eliza Dushku again. I'm not sure if I'll be able to watch it tomorrow (and I have no way to tape it) so could you guys please post on it and tell me how the ep goes? Pretty please with a slice of cheese on top? THANX!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

done and done, snowflake girl!

i'll be taping it tonight (thanks for the head's up, wolfie).

i read that faith will in fact NOT be the new star of any buffy spin off... that pilot episode prevents her from committing and whedon isn't waiting.

plus, we can expect faith back on buffy for the last 5 episodes with angel in the series finale.

kukaycute and Welcome!

I also like Faith better than Buffy. Faith is a NO Bullsh*t kind of slayer. She's tough, has sex appeal, and doesn't have Buffy's whinyness.

No problem, Sher! I know I didn't want to miss it, either.
    We'll keep you posted, Snowflake!

I'm watching it right now!!!! I can't wait to see Faith again!!!

Now THAT'S how a slayer should be! she was strong. she had supernatural powers. and even when she was getting her ass kicked, she was giving it her all without looking vulnerable and "human" like buffy does.

though i think "angel" the show stinks, it was nice seeing faith reprise her role. she kicks ass. buffy is going to have to step it up when faith rejoins the cast. at this point, faith could knock buffy out with one hit.

Sorry everybody. She is not that big a deal. Faith did not have the maturity to handle being a slayer. I was so glad to hear that she could not return for a Buffy spinoff. Any spinoff might be half decent without her.

I really liked her on Angel! I was so interested in seeing how she turned out after all these years. I like Faith...mostly because she has a different sort of persona than Buffy. I like the contrasts between them.

indeed mike. i liked her from her first appearance on buffy. there is something about her i love to watch. she's awesome! can't wait for next week!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast