+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Angel - The Return of Faith

I love Angel too since the pilot. Everybody wonder why Conner is superhuman it is because of his parents Angel and Darla. I like Willow in this episode alot better because it's like they brought back the old Willow not the annoying so called lesbian Dark Willow.

ILuvCGrigsby!
    I know, I think Willow and Oz should get together. I'm so mad that I can't watch Buffy anymore, but I'm hooked on Angel

Now buffy is going off and Angel is going strong to some you disapointment. I wonder why didn't the makers of the show give everybody superhuman, supernatual powers except Xander.

ILuvCGrigsby!
    I feel sorry for Xander, cuz he always gets beat up.

Me too like he their lap dog/ punching bag plus they don't realize he saved their lives from getting blown up at school by four ghouls. I forgot the name of that episode but at the end they still think of him as a whimp and even Cordelia too that was mean.
    Last edited by WOLF74; 03-20-2003 at 12:43 AM.

ILuvCGrigsby!
    Yeah. I just watched that episode.

Last night's Angel episode wasn't that good, imo. Why does that not surprise me?

Anyway, it's always good to see Willow use her absolute awesome powers. Fred and Willow were so much alike. Both of them are meek and geeky. Gotta love Willow, though!

It was pretty cool watching Faith kicked the sh*t out of that little brat, Conner.

The good thing is that Faith is heading on to Sunnydale! Woo-hoo! It was about time!

ILuvCGrigsby!
    I loved it when faith kicked the sh** out of Conner, he's a brat and is so gullable when it comes to Cordilla.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345