+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Angel - The Return of Faith

My brother watches that show on and off, so I asked him some questions.

It seems Angel wasn't powerful enough to take on some kind of demon that threated the world, and Angel had to become evil in order to be on the same level as that demon. The evil Angel is known as Angelus.

Cordelia is possessed by some kind of evil that controls Angelus. She is also pregnant, and claims Angel's son is the dad. Sounds weird, I know.

It seems that Angel and Darla (another wicked vampire) had a child, who was taken to another dimension. When he came back, he was already a teenager. Anyway, Angel's son (don't know his name) wants to kill his father, Angel because the man who raised him taught him to hate Angel, since Angel (when he was Angelus) killed his entire family. This story is just too weird for me.

Anyway, Wesley wanted to kill Angelus because they don't know of any other way to stop him, but they just found out they need their champion, which is Angel, to save the world. Surprise, surprise! :rolleyes

That's where Faith comes in. She was recruited to help the gang capture Angel alive. I'm not sure how they plan to turn him back to the good Angel, though.

That's the jist of it, but I don't know how accurate it is.

THANKS WOLF! It's so kind and really helpful for you to give us non-Angel-viewing-Faith-lovers a kind of "Cliffs Notes" to help us through.

I mean, really, that helps A LOT. I finally saw some of last wk's ep, and had no idea what was going on. I DIDN'T EVEN RECOGNIZE CORDY!!!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Yeah, I know. Cordelia used to have long hair when she was part of Buffy's gang.

ok, this i know.

angel's son's name is conner. i actually watched the darla episodes b/c i had liked her from buffy.

at some point cordy disappeared and went to another plane. she has some sort of powers. she had hooked up with angel prior to the disappearance, but when she came back, she had amnesia. of course. thus the hooking up with conner.

but... in the other recent epi, they showed cordy kissing that jacked up rock monster. maybe the baby is his. ewwwwww.

and... when the gang turned angel back to angelus, they had taken his soul and put it in this jar thing and locked it up in a safe. unbeknownst to them, cordy was evil cordy and she knew the combo and took his soul. she's got it hidden somewhere i'm sure.

conner has always hated angel... even when he's angel. it's really messed up. and what's his superhuman power? he smells things out? damn! get a dog!

Cool! I think we got the whole show down in a few posts, Sher. Good thing we didn't have to waste our time watching this lame show. Well, at least, it's lame to me. The things we have to watch to get a glimpse of Faith.

So does Connor have a superhuman power or are you just being a wise-crack?

you said "wise crack!" nope, he has superboy powers. keen sense of smell being the most noticeable.

I think he has superhuman strength (which he probably got from growing up in a demon world...for defense) and that's about it! Nothing special about him at all. Plus, he's weird looking and acts stupid. He thinks he's so cool...to bad he's not!

Yep, you're right, Mike! Conner wants to come across as a man, but he's still an insecure little boy.

I actually thought tonights show was boring. The only interesting thing that happened was at the very end when Angelus took a bite out of Faith.

Willow is appearing on next week's episode, and she'll be using her awesome power! Alright!

Originally posted by Wolf
    I actually thought tonights show was boring. The only interesting thing that happened was at the very end when Angelus took a bite out of Faith.
    i'm so glad you said that! i totally forgot it was on, as i usually don't watch it, so all i got to see was the faith fight with angelus at the end!

You didn't miss a thing then, Sher. The fight with Faith and Angelus at the end was the only thing worth watching from last night's show. I swear, Angel, is one lame show.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast