+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3 Lbs

I enjoyed the show. It's a cross between ER and House maybe, just focussing on brain injuries with some character turmoil around it. I'll watch again.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

jmb
    FORT Fogey Word Builder Champion jmb's Avatar
    I liked the show also... the cast seems good, and the plotlines were interesting. The way they tried to show the "good/human" side of the mean Doctor was nice also (giving his patient listen to music as she went into surgery).
    I'm looking forward to the next episode.

When he scanned himself, does he think he might have a brain tumor or something?
    Yup, with donuts!!

I watched the 2nd episode last night. It's good, very weird though. Kind of an x-files type thing with brain capabilities, etc.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2149397;
    When he scanned himself, does he think he might have a brain tumor or something?
    I don't know if he thinks it's so much a tumor as something wrong. The hallucinations are, i'm guessing, something from his past and the way in which they're manifesting is making him wonder if there's something wrong.

I actually enjoy this show, if mostly for the technical aspects of the brain. I find it rather interesting and I enjoy how they simplify it.

I'm liking this show. It's a bit different.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I heard on the radio this morning they have cancelled this show. Sigh..... I was starting to like it. I hope they put all episodes up online like they did with Smith, although I watched the last episode of Smith and there really was not closure....lol
    Yup, with donuts!!

Yes, indeed, another one has bit the dust. What is that now? 10 or 15 new shows have been cancelled this year?

http://www.tv.com/story/7336.html?ta...y_list;title;1

Midseason replacement drama is itself replaced after three weeks.
    Today, CBS has fewer brains--the network has put 3 Lbs. on indefinite hiatus.

The medical drama, a midseason replacement show, starred Stanley Tucci as an edgy New York neurosurgeon. Lbs. drew an average 8 million weekly viewers, consistently placing third in its Tuesday 10 p.m. time slot.

The net will replace the show next week with The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. After that it will cycle in reruns until further notice.

CBS has been moving quickly this season when it comes to axing underperforming series. Ray Liotta's crime drama Smith was also given the boot after three low-rated showings. Smith is finishing its run on CBS's broadband site, Innertube.
    That's really too bad. I didn't get attached to this show, if partly because I was worried it wouldn't last. Since the networks seem to be giving nothing a chance.

FORT Fogey
    I really liked this show - and thought it was hard to find, esp. starting mid-season. So many people are affected by these types of situations, and it helped show there is some hope. It deserved a chance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12