+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Day Break

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    It got totally panned in our local paper. Not that I necessarily trust the paper. But I am feeling I'm spending way too much time on TV these days, so tempting not even to be tempted by not even looking. On the other hand, as a dyed-in-the-wool liberal I would like to see a black action hero type show make it. Well, we'll see how I feel when the time comes.... Looking forward to hearing what you all have to say in case I decide to just tape it.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Well, I watched it tonight and it has alot of the concepts of Lost....flashbacks, pay attention to tiny details, etc. Taye Diggs is smoking hot .........I think this is one of those shows that I may have to watch another episode to see if I would watch it religiously. I liked what I saw tonight tho......I have to admit I did get a little confused occasionally tho!!! ....trying to keep up with who and what and where........
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I really enjoyed this show. I had been very worried about watching the same day over and over again and, while we do see some of the same scenes and lines, there is normally only one line that is the same and they change the scenes by adding more information each and every time.

At first I was convinced that Rita was in on the convoluted frame, even to the point where she was shot just to pull him deeper into the mess. But I think that's less likely now.

I'll definitely keep watching. I hope this one is a success for Taye Diggs.. he deserves it!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Fogey
    it's promessing but 11weeks?????? that's way too much

Okay, Taye Diggs = smokin' hot. However, no one with a big dog penned up in an apartment is going to leave the dog alone overnight and then go to work and not go home until after work.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Quote Originally Posted by JR.;2135633;
    I hate it already just going by the million previews. It was good when it was a comedy and called Groundhog Day
    I agree with you about it the show only that it is Groundhog Day meets The Fugitive. But I found the show engaging, fast paced, and I liked the writing.

So, I'm going to give it a chance.
    Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God

i'm already addicted. Taye is awesome.

Every action has a reaction!

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner;2143727;
    Okay, Taye Diggs = smokin' hot. However, no one with a big dog penned up in an apartment is going to leave the dog alone overnight and then go to work and not go home until after work.
    If that's the worst criticism you can come up with... they did quite well.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

What I saw was ok, but I fell asleep. I wasn't really feeling any adreline rush watching it. Taye Diggs looked awesome, but the rest of the cast is

Premium Member
    You really had to pay attention to the small details. Sometimes they got pretty mixed up for me but I'm going to watch it next week and see. It sounded like they were promising that the mystery would be revealed little by little, so I'm intrigued. I loved Moon Bloodgood (Rita) and Taye Diggs is smokin' hot as always.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 11-16-2006 at 05:00 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast