+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Friday Night Lights

This has been bugging me for 2 weeks now. Does anyone know who the girl is who was at the training camp and who was flirting with Steet and gave him the tattoo? I know I recognize her, but I can't place her and I can't find her name anywhere to search her.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Her name is Alexandra Holden.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Thank you. It was off of friends that I recognized her and now it won't keep bugging me.

LG.
    'Friday Night Lights' needs a Hail Mary pass - Television - MSNBC.com

an article worrying that FNL might not be renewed because of less than stellar ratings. I hope NBC sticks with it. Hey Peacock Network, Seinfeld's ratings sucked the first season too. Not that this is Seinfeld, but it certainly is a better show than 90% of the other stuff out there.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I'm not showing FNL on tonight.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

LG.
    me neither. Did they say at the end of last week's that there would be a new episode this week? Hopefully they're just taking a break. Grrrr.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    New episode coming up, I think! I can't wait!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    p.s. I've been catching some of the older episodes online when I can view it that way and Julie's a sophomore and Matt's 16 (probably also a sophomore)...I think Street, Smash and Riggins are seniors, aren't they? So maybe if the show gets a second season, Coach Taylor will take the job at U of Texas and some of his boys will go to college there?

FORT Fan
    Smash is a Junior i believe...in the episode with the guy that puts out a 'book' with the best high school prospects in the nation, I believe he said that.

LG.
    Oh lets hope that the show gets picked up for a second season, but I think that if they do that Coach stays in Dillon. Coaching college ball isn't the same as high school football in a smallish town in Texas where football is everything for the whole town, which was the whole premise for the Friday Night Lights book and movie. Honestly, having the Coach and Cerason and Smash (if he's a junior) and some of the other current players plus some new characters would be plenty. As much as I like Riggins, I can't see him living Dillon and playing college ball (unless he totally kicks the booze), so he'll still be hanging around town, one of the "Glory Days" football ghosts (which I think has been Street's role for most of this season). This show needs to stay in Dillon.

+ Reply to Thread