+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Friday Night Lights

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2242428;
    ETA: I also love how at the end, when Julie and Matt were talking, she said she was worried about him. And he said something so cute--something like, "Oh, I'm not in any danger. I just stand all the way in the back."
    "and shout things...." Ha that made me chuckle. As well as Landry. Every scene that boy is in makes me laugh. "Me and Tyra" or "You didn't see the look she gave me". They really found some gems for the casting of this show.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2242535;
    "and shout things...." Ha that made me chuckle. As well as Landry. Every scene that boy is in makes me laugh. "Me and Tyra" or "You didn't see the look she gave me". They really found some gems for the casting of this show.
    "And shout things." That's right--that was so priceless. He is so self-effacing, especially around her. They are too cute! I love guys like that--cute boys who have no idea they're hot.

Landry is hysterical. They better not ever have Matt and Landry NOT be friends. I love them--such good, supportive friends.

This better come out on DVD...I would BUY this box set so I could watch it all in sequence...I missed a couple episodes and it's not easy for me to watch them online...so I intend on having a DVD marathon one day of the show!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I thought that the two cops that drove up, stopped, and demanded that they turn over Smash had a lynch mob mentality....especially with no warrant, and citing only hearsay as to why they were there. That was potentially a very dangerous situation for Smash...and who would know this better than Mac, with the way he was raised? The two cops looked like two "good ol' boys" who were angry and out of control.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I loved the Landry/Tyra scenes..hilarious.

I'm still watching it for the cute Coach (how could one NOT love Kyle Chandler?) and the ....I can't find a word that fits...whatever magic it is that Taylor Kitsch (Tim Riggins) has. WOO. Love him!

The added bonus is that it's a great, well-written show. All the characters are strong, it has multiple storylines to follow, just really interesting all around. Matt Saracen & Julie Taylor are too cute together, love the relationship between Smash and his mother, Tim and his brother, etc. If I had to pick ONE thing that bores me on this show it's Lila. Boring boring Lila. She was more interesting when she was messing with Tim, but I think that's just because any scene with Tim is my favorite.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

That game was just crazy. All those uncalled penalties. The two deputies, wow. What did they say? "We'll get you next year?"

Yah, that's what they said! The scary thing is there probably really ARE towns like that.

This is one of the few TV shows based on films where I actually like the series better than the movie. Besides my crush on Kyle Chandler , the show is just sooooooo good.

I can't wait till tomorrow night's episode. Looks like Julie and Matt may be thinking about having sex! Oh...I wish they'd wait a little longer. They're such babies!

I missed the first half hour...anyone know what happened there that Riggins was getting his butt kicked in during the last half hour? I'm going to try to watch it online later... Thanks!

Tim was in a bar playing pool with his father and another man. The man accused them of hustling him. The guy was really ticked off, wanting to fight. (Tyra was with them, too.) Later on, when Tim kicked his Dad out of the house, Tim went back to the bar to pick a fight with the guy. A waitress there called Tyra to tell her, and she showed up with Billy to get Tim.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Thanks suncat7! I finally got to see the first half online...it took me a long time 'cause my computer kept stalling. I can't wait till this comes out on DVD so I can have a marathon viewing session!!!

Question: The actor that plays the good looking coach on this show..... was he bomb guy on Grey's? Looked and sounded very familiar last night.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread