+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Friday Night Lights

Re: Friday Night Lights

I too am sad this show is ending. My hubby even watches it with me and he hates sports. This has been a fantastic show and well written and true to life! I will miss it.

What do you think Coach will do? I am betting they go for Tammy's job and that is how it will end

With Tyra being back... I wonder whatever happened to her and Landry and their story?

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos View Post
    With Tyra being back... I wonder whatever happened to her and Landry and their story?
    And wasn't the love of Tim's life Buddy's daughter

Yeah Lila was the love of Tim's life from what I remember too. Tyra was just his quick and easy go to girl from what I remember too. I thought at first when I saw the preview for Tyra coming back that they had Lila come back with a different actress.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I noticed that early episodes of FNL are being shown on ESPN! Worth checking out!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

What a great finale! Such an amazing show since Season 1... fingers crossed it picks up a bunch of Emmy wins this year.

I finally got to watch this on the day of instead online the next day. Anyhow what a nice way to tie up this show. Kind of demure. Kind of just rolling along with life. Like that.

My only issues now that it's all said and done is what exactly was the point of Tyra? As stated up thread Tim was in love with Lila pretty much throughout the seaons... where did she go? And why Tyra? And what exactly happened with her Landry storyline? Just gone?

That just seemed out of place to me but other wise I liked the finale.

If you go to Grantland.com, there is an interesting oral history article about Friday Night Lights. I'd link it but there is some non-PG 13 language. It's written by Robert Mays and titled, "Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Couldn't Lose." Right now it's about two-thirds of the way down the main page.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

One of the best tv series EVER! Warmed my heart all the way through, from the first episode all the way, five years later, to the last. Thank you so much NBC for this wonderful show, and how I wish there could be many more of this quality and sensitivity! Y'all will be missed!
    tapper01 likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Lousy! Lousy!! Lousy!!! Lousy that they ended this show. Even their finale left a lot of trails, yet to be followed. I can only hope for, at the very least, a movie to provide even more answers. I hated to see the one guy, Luke(?) going off to the military, but I guess somebody had to do it.

There's just too much more out there for this show.
    tapper01 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread