+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 28293031323334353637383940414243 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Friday Night Lights

Re: Friday Night Lights

I guess we should be glad it was on the 101 (unless you don't have it or know where to find it)

I wasn't really happy with the big game in slow motion and then they never showed it. But I love that they showed us what happened in the future (well only 8 months)

Fantastic show!! Sad to see it go.

Clear eyes full hearts!!

Texas forever, haha

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    When oh when do we get to see this season?
    I don't remember where I got this information from but I marked it on my calendar that the final season of FNL will begin on Friday, April 15th on NBC.
    I hope this hasn't changed or I will be very disappointed with NBC.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I sure hope you're right!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Chenoa is correct. YAY!!

Friday Night Lights
    To Thine Own Self Be True

awesome. It is way better than Most of the crap on TV today

Are they going to show the episodes online again? I hope so it was the only way sometimes I could catch this. Anyhow, I love this show. I never thought I would even like it and I stumbled across it shoot first or second season I think and have been hooked ever since. Totally has given some music in my Ipod too with some of the songs they play on the show.

Anyhow, I'm so looking forward to this being on.

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    awesome. It is way better than Most of the crap on TV today
    You are so right Tapper. I'm still baffled as to why this awesome series is being axed when so many (too many) stupid, poorly written shows still remain. Are there that many stupid people out there who don't understand or appreciate shows like FNL? Does it always have to be a silly comedy series, or an "action/detective" show ala CSI Miami? (which has long run it's course and needs to go along with a whole list of other idiotic shows I won't mention)
    Well not much we can do now, other than savor this last season.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333 View Post
    You are so right Tapper. I'm still baffled as to why this awesome series is being axed when so many (too many) stupid, poorly written shows still remain. Are there that many stupid people out there who don't understand or appreciate shows like FNL? Does it always have to be a silly comedy series, or an "action/detective" show ala CSI Miami? (which has long run it's course and needs to go along with a whole list of other idiotic shows I won't mention)
    Well not much we can do now, other than savor this last season.
    I have loved Friday Night Lights since the beginning, and totally agree with everything you've both said. Unfortunately, for the most part, the highest ratings go to the most popular shows that seem to be directed at the 'lowest common denominator' -- and nowadays it's so sad that mafia/crime/drugs/bad behavior/mean girls/etc shows are the most popular. I guess all we can do is constantly write to the powers-that-be to encourage the shows we love and discourage the shows we don't want to see. I wonder if those responsible for programming follow what's posted on public forums like FORT -- or Twitter, or MySpace, etc.

Are we still waiting or have I missed it?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Saw the commercial for the beginning of the last season on television just last night!! April 15!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread