+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334353637383940414243 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Friday Night Lights

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: Friday Night Lights

Coach Taylor definitely has his work cut out for him. This episode was kinda painful to watch because of how pitiful East Dillon High is, (and I missed some of the cast member who are no longer with the show) but you know what. . . it will only get better and better, and by the end of the season I'm sure we'll all be rooting FOR East Dillon and against the Panthers.

And I'm so grateful to have the show back on the air!!!!

Missed this show tremendously! I am so glad that it's back on and I get to watch it for my first time around! I too miss some of the former characters, but the ones that remain (i.e., RIGGINS) are enough to keep me happy!

I liked how Julie said she thought she should go to East Dillon

little crybaby daddy's boy QB made me angry last show

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;3898309;
    Missed this show tremendously! I am so glad that it's back on and I get to watch it for my first time around! I too miss some of the former characters, but the ones that remain (i.e., RIGGINS) are enough to keep me happy!
    Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Riggins and Coach Taylor!!!! Yummy!

This is going to be a great season. I hope those boosters get what they deserve. They are horrid! Hope Coach and his wife come out on top and the boosters are exposed for the scum they are.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

So far, for the first 2 shows of the new season, I've had thunderstorms beginning with the start of the show. I'm starting to take this personally.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Wow, this series gets better and better every week. Julie took off and went to Austin against her mom and dad.

Glad that Julie told Matt where to go. Tammi Taylor did absolutely the right thing, Lukes mom needs to drop it. Riggins...is he in hot water?

I was so happy to see Connie Britton on Jimmy Kimmel a couple of nights ago. She was adorable. She said that there will be one more season of Friday Night Lights, and that's it. Apparently they've already finished filming the final season, and the show is getting ready to play on Direct TV before it comes to NBC next year, so she was sad about that --- but she and Kyle Chandler have, for the first time ever, been nominated for Emmys.

You know, it's possible that if all of us who are great fans of the show, would keep writing in to the powers-that-be (NBC, FNL's producers, etc) -- with a huge campaign we might be able to save the show. It's happened before. I've already written in, and am happy to do it again. Anyone else?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Hurray!!!! I couldn't see how they could end it this season. That would qualify as a crime!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread