+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 43 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Friday Night Lights

Re: Friday Night Lights

You don't need to have a teaching degree to coach here. You just need to pass the state class which is about 10 hours long and pass the accompanying test to be a coach of any sport here. You don't even have to specialize in a sport. A lot of teachers do that here because then they can make extra money doing that.

So to me McCoy doing that coaching thing was pretty realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3410279;
    Okay,

I hope that Coach Taylor takes the East Dillon job and royally whips the asses of the "mccoy team"

I am so glad for Tyra

I am sad about Matt, he was doing the right thing with Grandma but now... what is he thinking
    Right!? It was so cute how Landry was telling Tyra to stop being so negative and how he believed in her. I'm not gonna lie, I shed a tear. And when she got in and her mom was all proud.

Matt, Matt. What are you doing?

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol;3411699;
    Right!? It was so cute how Landry was telling Tyra to stop being so negative and how he believed in her. I'm not gonna lie, I shed a tear. And when she got in and her mom was all proud.

Matt, Matt. What are you doing?
    okay

I am glad I wasn't the only one who cried!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I saw an advertisement for the show on Friday, and it definitely said "2 Hour Event". I'm getting ripped off by one hour, even if it is a rerun!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fan

I thought last week was the finale
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Oops! Wrong thread! Please disregard!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I felt Matt was being true to his heart. He doesn't want to leave his g-ma in a home and it was eating away at him. I'm not sure his decision was right but it made sense to me that he would do that.
    Yup, with donuts!!

are we getting close to new episodes?

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

The good news, according to daddyzgirl's post #290 (posted on 3/30/09):

"FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS RENEWED FOR TWO MORE SEASONS! YAY! Here's some happy news to start off your weekend: as rumoured a few weeks ago, the critically-acclaimed but low-rated Friday Night Lights has indeed been renewed for not one but two seasons. Go Panthers!

TV Week reports that NBC and DirecTV have chosen to continue their FNL partnership, ordering another two seasons of 13 episodes each. Just as with Season 3, the episodes will first air on DirecTV before later airing for a wider audience on the peacock network.

The renewal is somewhat bittersweet, however, as Friday Night Lights will be losing two of their cast members,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Minka Kelly and Adrienne Palicki. At the end of last season, both of the actresses' characters were off to college, so the first few episodes of Season 4 will focus on tying off their storylines and saying goodbye, similar to the wrap-up episodes for Jason Street and Smash Williams in Season 3.

But hey, if that still means another 26 episodes of Kyle Chandler kicking ass and looking totally hot, we're willing to make some sacrifices." (originally posted on dose.ca)

But, I think we have to wait until June for the new season to begin on NBC, although it runs on DirecTV before that. I'm just relieved that it's been renewed for 2 seasons cause I LOVE the show and can't wait for it to be back on the air.
    Last edited by Imperfect1; 12-05-2009 at 06:48 AM.

LG.

ok, I won't go all spoiler (even though I have DirecTV and have been watching the latest season - and it is GOOOOOD), but it isn't
    Click to see Spoiler:
    "Go Panthers"
    anymore. At the end of Season 3, they announced that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Coach Taylor was fired from Dillon High, but got offered the job to be head coach at newly reopened crappy school with no money, East Dillon High, so now it's "Go Lions!"

glad to hear about the renewals.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread