+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Friday Night Lights

Re: Friday Night Lights

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by daddyzgirl;3397300;
    GREAT NEWS! (I put some of it in spoilers for those who haven't seen the entire season yet)

Source: Friday Night Lights Renewed for Two More Seasons! Yay!
    That's GREAT news! This is one of TV's best shows! Tami and Eric Taylor are the best TV parents!

FORT Fan

So happy we get another two seasons.
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I'm so excited! This is my FAVORITE show, and I was already starting to become sad (and go through withdrawal) as we're nearing the end of the season. Now we've got at least 2 more seasons, and I can't wait to see how they'll develop the story lines after graduation, as most of the high schoolers are seniors.

tonights show was heartbreaking and great at the same time. Tyra knocked it out of the park with her essay.

I so thought the team would win and put Matt in the hero shoes...and get him into his art school. His grandma was kind of a heffer tonight.

Was those Streets cleats that Riggins left on the field? If so, that was so cool. I wish Smash had been there for moral support.

Next week McCoy takes the heat up a notch...I have hated him from the very start.

I loved Tyra's essay tonight. And I think Matt still came off looking like a hero because essentially the game got turned around as much as it could once he started playing.

I assumed they were Riggen's cleats that he put out there since that was his last game wasn't it?

FORT Fan

I assumed they were Riggin's cleats as well. Last night was another great episode. I was holding my breath during that field goal as if it were a real game.

I really enjoyed Matt and Tim playing frisbee. I don't know who'll be around next season but those two have always been my favorites. On the one hand I want them to go off to college but on the other I'm not tired of watching either character. But I trust tptb on this show know exactly what to do.

I couldn't stop laughing at the opening scene with Billy and Lyla. He's quite the character.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I keep expecting a suicide/suicide attempt on this show. I'm usually wrong. My guess is that it will either be Buddy Geary or the young quarterback, JD. I finally got up to date on this show last night. This show is fantastic!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Okay,

I hope that Coach Taylor takes the East Dillon job and royally whips the asses of the "mccoy team"

sad that someone with money can dictate what happens.

In reality, a man without a teaching degree could not get a job coaching so they are taking poetic license a little bit.

but man, what a set up for the next year. I can NOT believe that was the season ender

I am so glad for Tyra

I am sad about Matt, he was doing the right thing with Grandma but now... what is he thinking

FORT Fan

So I don't know what it was but I was a little disconnected from this episode (could've been due to the benedryl) but I still enjoyed most of it.

Tyra - I'm glad she got in but I find that I just don't really care about her character anymore. I think she's run her course on the show.

Lyla/Tim - Glad Lyla gets to go to her 1st choice. And what a great speech by Billy to Tim after the wedding. Billy might not always make the smartest choices but since the beginning he's always tried to push Tim in his own way and has always wanted more for him. I'm sad though that I'll be losing one of my favorite couples. And I love that Tim didn't want to be "that guy"

Matt - For selfish reasons I'm glad he's sticking around but I was really hoping he'd go off to school. But I love his love for his grandmother and at least this way I'll get more Matt and Julie.

I love the setup for next season. Looking forward to the struggle and Coach T coming out on top.

+ Reply to Thread