+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Friday Night Lights

i love, love, love this show!!!!!
    i am just guessing, but i always thought that the reason the show was not on friday nights is because those that are "living this life" are at their own high school football games on friday nights and not home to watch the show. but i will watch this show any night of the week!

Question sort of

How do they make Riggins' hair look so dirty? I love him and would love to see his hair clean for a bit!!

Maybe they use that Jonathan Anton product "Dirt".

I supposed his filthy hair is supposed to add to his "bad boy" appeal, but I've know plenty of bad boys who were clean. Tim Riggins does rock the dirty hair, though, and he's the reason I watch. I hope the story line of a friendship between him and Landry continues.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

I know there's been a few comments on the title, but I always thought of it less as an indication of physical time and more an indication of the way in which this town lives and breaths for "Friday night football". Their entire existence is so comsumed by their high school teams football games and how their daily lives are so saturated by the team and attention to the team. Hence the weekly build up for those "Friday night lights". Just my two cents.

I thought Riggins and Landry were so interesting and neat this episode. The way they related and Landry reading the entire book to him. That was such a good moment in the gym.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    I like this show but I keep missing it. Caught last week's episode online. I hope it comes out on DVD so during the summer, maybe, I can rent it and catch up on the show!

And hey, the actor who plays Tim is in his 20's so drool away! He just plays jailbait...
    Last edited by Lois Lane; 01-26-2007 at 08:23 PM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I'd like to see them do something with his gnarly hair!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I watched the Covenant recently and the actor who plays Tim is in the movie as well. Sigh.... he is yummy.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Well, I'm back. I just had my son in December, and I'm back on the scene. He was a beautiful healthy 9 lb. 11 oz. 21 and a half inch long dream come true. He is perfect in every way!!!!!!!!!

I love the Tim Riggins bad boy appeal. I hate to say it, but he is hot! LOL
    Anyhow, I do have to say that what happened on last weeks ep kinda made me upset. Who thought that the remarks that the coach had made about kids like Smash should've been blown out of proportion like they were? I think that if everyone would've just said whatever like Smash did, that things wouldn't have gotten so bad.
    Also, I think that Jason needs to dump Lila, because he is such a good guy and could do better. It's nice that the got back together after the sh*t that she pulled, but she wants things that Jason can't give her and that just won't be nice.
    Also, Coach is a very handsome man. I think that he is one of the hotties on the show.
    So, anyone want to discuss?????
    Last edited by PaigeRay2006; 02-12-2007 at 12:29 AM. Reason: A Few Spelling Errors
    Paige Ray
    Veronica Mars in Netune, drives a Saturn..........

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    PaigeRay2006, your son is absolutely adorable! (That's him in your avatar, right?)

I'm really enjoying this show. I love the characters and am always anxious to see what they do next. I loved the Powder Puff football game. Julie really came through!

LG.
    I liked Matt Cerason (sp?) the quarterback celebrating Julie's touchdown. I think that their relationship is sweet, even though she got mad because he can be a clod.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread