+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Friday Night Lights

Re: Friday Night Lights

so, we lost power half way though the show grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

FORT Fan

^^ I'm sorry but you can always watch at hulu and nbc.

I thought the show was pretty good. Something was missing for me though. It was very nice to see Riggins stepping up. The scene with JD and his dad was very powerful. That man really needs some help.
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

Quote Originally Posted by lookinout2;3395736;
    ^^ I'm sorry but you can always watch at hulu and nbc.

I thought the show was pretty good. Something was missing for me though. It was very nice to see Riggins stepping up. The scene with JD and his dad was very powerful. That man really needs some help.
    I missed that

tapper, it was quite the fight. That father needs serious help, for sure!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I felt something was missing too until the end with the fight between the dad and JD. I liked how realistic it was. I have been waiting all season for the dad to do that.

I was wondering where Julie was? A big football game and she was nowhere to be seen- unless she stayed with Matt's grandmother?? (or babysitting Gracie?)
    The best things in life aren't things....

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

WOW! This show just keeps getting better and better! Just to mention a few of the many highlights for me: The relationship between Riggens and Lyla is beginning to have some real depth, and I'm loving how Riggens has stepped up to support her. . . Coach's handling of the moral dilemmas, with everything going on with the team, are uncomfortable, but a pleasure to watch. He is really a joy, isn't he? . . . And the loving scene between Tyra and her mom (I'm not a fan of the mom!) actually made me cry! . . . And I want so much, for Landry's sake, to have Tyra come back to him, but I don't think she's very good for him in the long run. . . and I agonize over Matt's situation with his grandma. . . Wow! Great show. I hope the powers-that-be are watching and appreciating and planning to bring it back for Season 3!!! :nono

Quote Originally Posted by mamaspy;3396071;
    I was wondering where Julie was? A big football game and she was nowhere to be seen- unless she stayed with Matt's grandmother?? (or babysitting Gracie?)
    isn't she a cheerleader? She would have been on the sidelines cheering.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by mamaspy;3396071;
    She was in California ... at West Beverly High School

GREAT NEWS! (I put some of it in spoilers for those who haven't seen the entire season yet)

Source: Friday Night Lights Renewed for Two More Seasons! Yay!

Friday Night Lights Renewed for Two More Seasons! Yay!
    Kat Angus
    Published: Friday, March 27, 2009

Here's some happy news to start off your weekend: as rumoured a few weeks ago, the critically-acclaimed but low-rated Friday Night Lights has indeed been renewed for not one but two seasons. Go Panthers!

TV Week reports that NBC and DirecTV have chosen to continue their FNL partnership, ordering another two seasons of 13 episodes each. Just as with Season 3, the episodes will first air on DirecTV before later airing for a wider audience on the peacock network.

Click to see Spoiler:
    The renewal is somewhat bittersweet, however, as Friday Night Lights will be losing two of their cast members, Minka Kelly and Adrienne Palicki. At the end of last season, both of the actresses' characters were off to college, so the first few episodes of Season 4 will focus on tying off their storylines and saying goodbye, similar to the wrap-up episodes for Jason Street and Smash Williams in Season 3.

But hey, if that still means another 26 episodes of Kyle Chandler kicking ass and looking totally hot, we're willing to make some sacrifices.

+ Reply to Thread