+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Friday Night Lights

Re: Friday Night Lights

The end scene with Riggins and his g/f made me laugh out loud! She was so hung over and he could totally smell it! It was very cute.
    Yup, with donuts!!

That was such a cute scene! I'm loving them ending each episode with a healthy dose of Riggins!

I am so happy I found the FNL thread. I LOVE this show...Coach is hot, I love the way he is so hard, but has a soft side. Matt is great, can't wait to see what happens tonight. Riggins and Lila are very cute together. Tyra needs to get a clue, poor girl has no role models. I kind of thought the show jumped the shark with Tammy getting pregnant. I am glad they haven't spent much time on the baby this season. I want to see the high school drama, and the football drama.

Yes, I'm glad they didn't dwell too much on Tammy's pregnancy and taking care of the new baby. They just worked it into the story line. Tammy went back to work like the rest of us have had to do, end of story. However, they can put in as much Riggins as they want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tonights show should be awesome. Coach catches his qb/WR in bed with his daughter AND tells mom

should be lots of fireworks in the air.

I feel sorry for Matt and all the pressure he deals with with school and his grandma and mom and being benched and then breaking out as an awesome Wide Reciever

Wow, those parents were awesome

Did anyone see the previews for next week? JD and his dad sheesh

FORT Fan

such a great episode tonight. I'm going to have to watch again just to make sure I caught everything.

The scene with Julie and Tami was very touching. Connie and Aimee played it perfectly. The scene with Matt and Julie was very sweet.

Buddy...he's totally lost it. Lyla was right, she's the only one who stayed by his side and he blew her college money. I was very impressed with Minka tonight especially in the scene outside of the Riggins house. And it was great to see the house not a complete mess for once and Riggins there simply supporting and just being there for Lyla.

Have Julie and Lyla ever shared a scene together? It was odd seeing them together but it was nice.

Tyra, I'm over her. It was nice of her to get Landry the gig but that hardly makes up for her treatment of him. Maybe I'd feel differently if I were a fan of the couple.

Still not sure how I feel about JD but I am curious to know what they have in store for him. Next week looks intense.
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

I loved the scene with Tami and Julie. Tami was trying to be a mother, but at the same time not too judgemental, so that she could keep the lines of communication open with her daughter.

gives me guidelines for that situation if it were ever to happen with my 17 year old.

I know my mom would have beat me half to death and then sent me away.

I really liked how the whole Julie sex scene didn't turn into some big parental screaming match. No one wants to think of their kids having sex or wants to believe their kids won't in general. But many kids do have sex and it's important for that line of communication to be kept open. I thought they did a great job of showing that.

I'm glad they're really developing JD and his dad's stuff more next time too. I felt it's been on the cusp of something like that happening all season and have been waiting for the blow up. He always seemed the scary controlling sort of guy on the show.

+ Reply to Thread