+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 43 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Friday Night Lights

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Re: Friday Night Lights

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333;3356907;
    That last scene with Lyla and Jason - when he asked her if she thought he could make it somewhere else as a sports agent moved me to tears. Very touching moment. I love this series and hopefully we will get a Season 4
    Same here. It was very sweet and I was very happy to see that Jason will most likely have a better life in the future than he would in Dillon.

I liked what Tammy (the principal) told Landry. That for most of those football stars, high school was the epitome of their life (like Riggins' older brother, perhaps). It would be downhill from there. But for Landry, it was just the beginning. This is so true. Smart, talented, funny boys like Landry do so much better in college than in high school (socially).
    Last edited by Lois Lane; 03-01-2009 at 11:11 AM.

LG.

Landry is a total catch, and Tammy was 100% correct that his star will only rise after high school if he continues to do well in college. I have always loved Landry - he and Matt are my favorites, and Matt wasn't even in the last episode.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;3356926;
    Same here. It was very sweet and I was very happy to see that Jason will most likely have a better life in the future than he would in Dillon.

I liked what Tammy (the principal) told Landry. That for most of those football stars, high school was the epitome of their life (like Riggins' older brother, perhaps). It would be downhill from there. But for Landry, it was just the beginning. This is so true. Smart, talented, funny boys like Landry do so much better in college than in high school (socially).
    The principal should tell him to apply to a school that doesn't even have football (or at least not at a high level)--then for sure they'll be appreciation for guys like him. Seriously, some universities are nearly as bad as high school with the jock adulation. Although, on the plus side they are usually big enough that there's also a sizeable non or even anti jock crowd.
    But good advice from the principal....football players get washed up, smart never does.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;3357380;
    Landry is a total catch, and Tammy was 100% correct that his star will only rise after high school if he continues to do well in college. I have always loved.
    ITA - Landry will go on to college and really make something of his life; that's when Tyra will want him back again and hopefully, Landry will have learned a little more about life and women, and Tyra will realize how stupid she was for not seeing what a great guy Landry is.

From the occasional research I've done on the internet about the future of this show, it appears that there is a good chance of us addicts seeing Season 4.
    However, Smash will definitely not be in the cast and from this last episode with Jason saying he's moving to New York, he probably won't be a regular.

FORT Fan

I was also touched by that last scene between Lyla and Jason. I wasn't a fan of theirs when they were together but it was nice and realistic for them to have a moment to themselves the way they did.

I think Friday's episode was a hint towards what the series will be like if there is a season 4. The people we've gotten used to, have to graduate and some will move away. And for us, we have to get used to new characters. Still don't like JD's father but I'm warming up to JD. I need to see more of Jamarcus (sp?) before I can have an opinion on him.
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

I didn't see the first season, so I didn't know about Streets accident or that he and Lyla were a couple

I like coach's daughter with Matt

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3366043;
    I didn't see the first season, so I didn't know about Streets accident or that he and Lyla were a couple.
    You can watch all the episodes from Season 1, 2 and part of season 3 at
    Hulu.com

cool thanks

Oh Tyra, She is going to get her self into a pickle.

I also think Matt is going to be a great WR. Coach is getting soft

This show never disappoints! Brilliant writers and excellent casting/actors.

+ Reply to Thread