+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 43 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Friday Night Lights

Re: Friday Night Lights

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333;3288663;
    Does anyone know what happened to Santiago - the kid who got out of prison and went to live with Buddy Garrity?
    I've watched all the episodes from Season 1 and Season 2 - it seems like Santiago just vanished from the show with no explanation?
    I think the actor signed on to a pilot for another show and was unavailable.

FORT Fan

I'm glad to see Matt & Julie reconnecting. I was crushed when he fumbled the ball. And I thought for sure Tim and his brother were going to get arrested. Yet another great episode Friday.
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

This is an outstanding show. Like everyone else, I am baffled by the fact that it doesn't get better Nielsen ratings.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

That copper-stealing incident isn't over yet, I'm guessing. Tim's stupid brother still has the stuff in the yard, covered over with a tarp. I don't know for sure, but I think the theives get rid of something like that as soon as possible, and not leave it sitting around where it can be connected to them.

I was YELLING for the touchdown on that last play like I was watching a real football game!! And then I had to look around to see if anyone had heard me. I am a football nut!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I hate that the writers had him fumble the ball. I wanted him to win so the McCoy's could STFU

and what the hell is Buddy doing..... making enemies

Quote Originally Posted by daddyzgirl;3298741;
    I think the actor signed on to a pilot for another show and was unavailable.
    Thanks daddyzgirl, for the info!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Wow. Tonight's episode was really really good. I was so happy for Brian (Smash). I loved how Tammy got Buddy Garrity back, too!

FORT Fan

I swear this show makes me cry every week and tonight was no different. Excellent, excellent episode. I couldn't be happier for Smash. I've always loved his relationship with his mother.
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

I'm glad to know that I wasn't the only one crying @ last night's episode. The tears started when Smash got the phone call, then when he went to Coach Taylor's house - it was over for me. I love this show!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

I love how the episode ended with the look of jubilation on Smash's face... I am sad, though, that with him off to college, it looks like we won't be seeing his character on the show. Anyone know if this is true? (Those of you who've already seen the full season.) I do think that while college is going to be rougher for Smash--since he doesn't have a full-ride scholarship--he's going to appreciate everything so much more because he knows how close he was to losing it all.

The previews showed that Street is back next week with his baby. I'm not sure how they'll work that all out but I will say that I'm not loving the storyline they've carved out for him.

I feel bad for Landry...He needs to find a nice girl and to just get over Tyra.

+ Reply to Thread