+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 43 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Friday Night Lights

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Friday Night Lights

High school football in Texas is super-serious! I've seen high school stadiums that look like some college stadiums. Everything IS bigger in Texas! Believe it!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3280808;
    Once again, I wanted to wash Riggins hair, immediately!
    I have to agree with you on that! How Lila can even stand to get near him and his greasy, sweaty, stinky looking hair. In addition to owning a car and having a job, most of us women like our guys to shower and wash their hair at least every 24 hours.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3280808;
    Good show tonight! I didn't remember that Coach's wife had been made Principal. And somebody remind me where Street is. Once again, I wanted to wash Riggins hair, immediately!
    The show has skipped a little bit of time between seasons 2 and 3, and if I'm remembering correctly at the end of season 2 Tami hadn't been made principal. That's just something they did in between seasons, like putting Tim & Lyla back together. When we left off she was still with the guy from her radio show.

Can't exactly remember where Street is. I think though he's working at a car dealership.

Despite his hair, I love Riggins. Lyla on the other hand I can't stand. I only enjoy her when she's with Riggins. Looking forward to seeing Matt's mom next week. So glad to have this show back.
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

Add me to the list of those who are grateful this show is back. It was a great start to the season and I'm looking forward to watching it every week.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Normally Riggins' hair doesn't bother me, but tonight it looked extra greasy. I loved the episode though--especially all the segments with Smash and the Coach. That was so cool...I hope he gets into Texas A&M... Watching today's episode, I realized that the actress who plays Julie can't act very well. She's drop-dead gorgeous, but her words all come out stilted and forced.

Can't wait to see next week's episode!

Eating pigeon cooked rare??? I kept waiting for Riggins to have to pull his truck over and lean out the door!!!

And Mrs. Coach is going to have to start standing up to/put her foot down with these anti-academics that are insistent on rolling over her!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I chuckled hard when he asked for squab... rare.

Another solid outing for FNL! I loved when the team came to back up Smash. And was I the only one dumbfounded when Matt went to his mom's?

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;3288063;
    I chuckled hard when he asked for squab... rare.

Another solid outing for FNL! I loved when the team came to back up Smash. And was I the only one dumbfounded when Matt went to his mom's?

That scene really tugged at my heartstrings. Matt is such a good kid, and he occupies a special place in my heart.

Does anyone know what happened to Santiago - the kid who got out of prison and went to live with Buddy Garrity?
    I've watched all the episodes from Season 1 and Season 2 - it seems like Santiago just vanished from the show with no explanation?

another stellar episode

+ Reply to Thread