+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 43 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Friday Night Lights

Re: Friday Night Lights

Quote Originally Posted by crazyleas;3263557;
    We are now down to just under 2 weeks for us Canadians to be able to watch this show. I have tried to stay away from reading about what is going on so I can be surprised. I have to say I'm already planning for my hour of t.v. on January 16. I do have a question, if the show was longer on Direct TV we will most likely miss scenes on NBC and will have to buy the season on DVD to be able to see the missed scenes. As long as I get alot of Riggins and Lyla I'm so good with this show.
    I don't think the content of the shows will differ between DirectTV and NBC. The show is presented without commercial interruption on DirectTV, but only shows for 40 some minutes.

And trust me, you will be so pleased with the third season. Every single episode is just amazing.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

I kind of want someone to post what happened during Season 3. Can you do it in spoilers mode so those of us who want to know can read it and those who don't can just ignore it?

Just a thought...

I can't as my DVR only recorded like the first few shows and then stopped recording it!! UGH! I even went back in and set it to record first and second run and it still missed the last part of the season. I will have to wait until it starts on NBC and catch the last half of it. What I did see, I will have to agree with jennmarie13, the season is good and it got me interested in the show again.
    Play by the rules, you will miss all the fun!
    Toby Keith, Jacky Don Tucker

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Has the new season started up yet?? I'm on DISH, and I don't think I've seen it show up.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Next week! Here (in Canada) they're reairing last season's finale tonight.

O Happy Day!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Just a reminder - FNL is back! Tonight on NBC @ 9pm.

Good show tonight! I didn't remember that Coach's wife had been made Principal. And somebody remind me where Street is. Once again, I wanted to wash Riggins hair, immediately!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Crap, I forgot this was on. I'll try and catch it online later if they still do that.

that qb's dad is gonna be a pain in Coach T's behind!!!

and I love the dedication to smash

+ Reply to Thread