+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Friday Night Lights

I agree that was adorable and then it was really funny how Landry tried to tell him to use his sensitivity because his football stick wasn't working on her. This episode was really good. I liked that they managed to combine off and on the field drama in one episode without spreading it into two; where one is all off field and one primarily on.

I finally watched the three episodes that NBC showed back to back. I have to say I was impressed. Good writing. Almost believable events. The only thing I have to say is if you have a show called Friday Night Lights, why don't you show it on Fridays? (ie Saturday Night Live, Monday Night Football)

LG.
    I really like this show. I cracked up tonight when Street ran into Lyla at the record store and they joked about looking for a Clay Aiken DVD. I know it's confusing that it was on Tuesday and then Wednesday and it's called Friday Night Lights, but it is named after the movie (and the book) and the fact that high school football is played on Friday nights. Unlike Saturday Night Live that is actually named that because of when the show airs, same with Monday Night Football.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Oh LG, I was speaking with my sarcastic tongue, sorry. I really enjoyed last night's show!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Maybe by Fall, it will have bumped around to Friday nights! I know that too much movement of shows is not good, but I think lots of us would be glad to have it on Friday night....like it says!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

That stuff with Matt and his father was very intense in last night's episode.

I LOVED Landry tutoring Tim! What a funny pair-up of people. Tim showing up to Landry's dismal band performance was great.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

LG.
    Landry cracks me up, and I loved his tutoring of Tim and actually getting through to him. Of course I was the female equivalent of Landry when I was in high school - geeky book-loving nerd trying desperately to be cool.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Absolutely loved last night's episode. Tim's looking much better these days

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Is he a cutie, or what???
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Oh yes! He's a beautiful young man!! I get to watch at work so my fiance doesn't get jealous that I feel my heart beat for a high school football player...tee hee
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread