+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Friday Night Lights

Re: Friday Night Lights

So glad to see the new episode....but poor ole Riggins. I can't believe he's getting the bad end EVERYTIME! He needs to come live with me....I'd be a great gramma for him. And he would be a nice sight for sore ole Eyes! This show is top notch!!!
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

Yeah, I felt so bad for him.

I really disliked the way the coach wouldn't even allow him to explain what was going on. I hate how she seems to get so many people into trouble.
    Yup, with donuts!!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Yeah, the problem is that Riggins has a bad rep for being a boozer and a womanizer...so people jump to conclusions when it comes to him. WE can see that he's a good guy, but if you were a teenage girl's dad...

Yeah, I'm sick of Julie this season, which is a shame 'cause I loved her last year. I'm hoping she owns up that she was drunk and Riggins got her out of the party...if she'll even remember that! She was pretty drunk!

How old is that nurse's aide supposed to be--the one who's living with Matt and his grandma? If she's 18ish, I'm Ok I guess...but if she's in her 20's, the whole thing's creepy. Isn't Matt supposed to be 16? That said--I think they're hot together! (Mainly 'cause the actor who plays him is in his 20's and doesn't look like a h.s. kid...)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I don't get the impression that the medical caretaker is 18. She seems more mature than that, like she's been doing that kind of job several years longer than an 18 year old would be. I get the impression that Matt is a senior (aren't he and Smash in the same year?), but I'm probably wrong. Still, a senior in high school is too young for an involvement with her. Now see? I think the actor that plays Matt does look like a high school senior. Maybe it's the nervousness that he injects into his role. I think his naivete is endearing.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

LG.

Matt is supposed to be a junior this season, as Smash had even made some comments to him about how this is the Year of the Smash, and Sorenson just needed to wait in the wings for next year when he's a senior to take the spotlight from the college recruiters. I think the home health aid could be 19 or early 20s, still probably too old for Matt, but without any parental figures in Matt's life, I can see why he'd seem mature enough for a young adult woman. I dunno. I'm glad that Julie fessed up and told her dad that Riggings was bailing her out of trouble, not causing it.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

There was a nurse's aide who would help patients get dressed and change sheets etc. at a hospital when I visited a patient. She looked very young, but I assumed she was about 22 or so. Turns out she was 18. So I suppose the aide could be 18...but I got the impression that she was in her early 20's, too.

I wonder how it would've played out if a 20ish man bedded Julie... Speaking of which, that's where I thought that storyline with that English teacher was going. But there's been no sighting of him since he and her mom had that fight...

Anyone see last night's episode? It was good...Every time that meth guy is on screen, I keep expecting him to say, "Now squeal like a pig!" He is so creepy. I have a feeling he's going to end up killing Riggins' brother. They can't kill off Riggins because he's one of the show's big draws...

Everytime I see Lyla out with that churchy guy, I keep thinking, "Where's Rory Gilmore?"

Previews from next week's episode indicate that Matt is getting a lap dance at a strip club! I don't like how Matt and Julie have gone from being the golden couple last season to what they are now....

I felt so sorry for Smash! If I were a guy and someone talked to my baby sister that way...

I'm going to have to catch up online. I missed the episode last night.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I caught it on Friday night. It was good. I agree with all your comments Lois Lane.

I don't like how Matt's being written. The same goes for Julie. She's far too moody and petulant. Really not like her character from last season. Changes, schmanges.. she's just being a brat. Especially mocking her mother's team winning their game. I predict her becoming jealous of Tyra and her mother very soon.

I also think something's going to happen to Riggin's brother. They're writing way too much of that meth guy in the show to have him simply just disappear now that he's been paid.

+ Reply to Thread