+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Las Vegas season 4

Las Vegas season 4

It's coming back this Friday.

Isn't it supposed to be on? 1 vs 100 is playing instead?

ETA: My NBC channel seems to have been switched to Global. Hopefully, Global will play Las Vegas at 10.
    Last edited by DesertRose; 10-20-2006 at 09:21 PM.

Las Vegas got moved to next week.

Las Vegas is on tonight at 9 on NBC.

Las Vegas

Anyone happy to see the cliff hanger? I was pretty sure that the marriage wouldn't happen, but shocked to see that puncture in Ed's forehead.. glad it wasn't the bullet.

What are you looking forward to this season?

Quote Originally Posted by silverstrand;2120128;
    Anyone happy to see the cliff hanger? I was pretty sure that the marriage wouldn't happen, but shocked to see that puncture in Ed's forehead.. glad it wasn't the bullet.

What are you looking forward to this season?
    There is already a thread on the first page for this show.

What a big let down after the big build up in the season final. I hope it gets better because I really used to like this show.

Can someone please please give me an update on the premiere episode of season 4? I missed it and I am pissed. I know that Ed got shot and Delinda wants to break up with her fiancee and she wants to be with Danny. I really hope to catch up next week. Thanks!
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Hey Leogirl.
    Ed is ok. Ends up he had a sterling silver present and the bullet ricocheted off of it. Then he fell and hit his head on the table. They thought he had a heartattack but ended up he didn't. It wasn't the CIA tried to kill him. Neither my husband or I remember who it actually was. Anyways the show ended with him in Egypt? on the track of someone he thought he killed 20 years ago.

Delinda broke it off with her fiance and admitted shes in love with Danny. Danny is probably in love with her too. Its looking like its going to be really serious between them.
    Mary found out about them and is she pissed!! She was really upset about being the last to know and that Sam and Mike didn't tell her. Then she went after Danny and asked him what was going on and he said something like, "They're like family to me." She slapped him and asked him what she was.

Sam had a whale rack up a 1/2 million tab at the Hawaii resort and not leave his room for 2 weeks so she flew there to confront him. When she gets there she finds out that Casies little brother runs that resort. She is not happy about seeing him and he immediately starts telling her they need to talk about "them". She is denying that there is a "them". They go to the whales apartment and hes sitting there eating and theres a dead call girl in his room. The whale tells the police Sam sent the call girl to him. While the police are questioning her she trys to call Danny. Thats the time Mary confronts Danny and Sam can hear the conversation so she tells the police to be quiet so she can hear the conversation. Thats when she got arrested. LOL
    Later after she's been released she got on the computer with Mike and her whales lawyer to figure out some encryption. Everyone who saw it was like whoooo. But they didn't show us what it was. Then Casies brother came up to Sam and said they needed to talk and thats when he told her he was still in love with her.

I thought it was a great episode. It was back to moving at a fast pace and smoothly. Not exactly like the first 2 seasons but off to a way better start then season 3. I really don't know how I'm going to like the Danny/Delinda story line. I always held out hope that him and Mary would end up together. I don't see that happening now that Delinda is in love with him.
    Oh yeah. When Ed was shot Casie immediately left. Mary was calling to him to find out what was going on but he ignored her and kept walking. Later talking to Sam Mary finds out that Casie is paranoid about being kidnapped so whenever theres a security issue he goes into hiding. Later after Mary finds out about Danny and Delinda, Casie calls her and she tells him its just not going to work out between them and hangs up.

Ok I hope that caught you up.

Thank you so much for posting the update cantgetnuf. I really appreciate it. Now I know exactly what to look forward to next week.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast