+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Las Vegas season 4

I cant see how they can do a legit opener next season without Cox and Caan for at least one episode.

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2275098;
    Nikki Cox play's Ed's wife, right?
    No, Nikki Cox plays Mary. Cheryl Ladd of Charlie's Angels fame plays Ed's wife.

I didn't watch last night, sounds like I missed a good show.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba-Jo-Lyn;2275124;
    No, Nikki Cox plays Mary. Cheryl Ladd of Charlie's Angels fame plays Ed's wife.

I didn't watch last night, sounds like I missed a good show.
    How embarrassing!!! And of course now that you say it I recognize Cheryl Ladd....
    You did miss a great show...almost too much action to keep track of...multiple perils, multiple rescue attempts, nothing really resolved, except Mary's dad was shot...probably dead. See it if you can or you will have no clue what's happening next season.

I agree, Ed has to come back at least for the first show, but that shouldn't be a big deal to arrange. But Cheryl stays in her minor role...I guess now as Delinda's mom.
    I do think it will throw the balence of the show off...Danny's been growing some, but he's still very much the apprentice. They need someone older as the owner/manager.
    So Mary's going? For $$ reasons? Boy, weak....why not just say you have no story for her, esp. if you won't have to pay Ed's salary.
    Wonder if they will have her go nuts? She seems headed that way.
    Who thinks Casey was not really killed by a giant squid? What was that, a tasteless take off on the croc guy and the stingray? My guess he was in a financial hole and faked it. Once it's resolved by his heirs he comes back and claims it all, or goes into partnership with Sam, which he wanted to do anyway.

Bubba, it was a very intense show. Everyone had a crisis, reached out to someone, but that someone was torn by someone else.

Maybe Ed allegedly goes off to hunt down Sam. We know she's with the Whale guy, but it could take CIA level to break her out given his resources.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;2275148;
    Bubba, it was a very intense show. Everyone had a crisis, reached out to someone, but that someone was torn by someone else.

Maybe Ed allegedly goes off to hunt down Sam. We know she's with the Whale guy, but it could take CIA level to break her out given his resources.
    And that would be something his wife couldn't divorce him for.... and leave the door open if he wanted to return. But there's no evidence Sam isn't coming back, right? And they can't have TOO much turnover of main characters. Maybe he dies/is seriously wounded saving her.

I still don't know why they cant keep Mary if Caan's salary is no longer an issue. The show blamed budget concerns ( too many cast members/semi-regulars). Get rid of that annoying lady who works in the spa to save money.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    I noticed there was a kind of assertive woman in the security section that I don't remember from before--she was working with the guy in the wheelchair who used to be on the soaps, but seemed to be the boss in the sense of telling people what to do with Mike and Danny both gone. Maybe she is going to be Mary's replacement financially. Of course she won't dress like Mary in that job... less female eye candy.

CEO
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2274141;
    As campy as this show is they really know how to make an impact for a season finale, which unfortunately last night's episode was. It will be very interesting to see how it all plays out since
    Click to see Spoiler:
    James Caan and Nikki Cox aren't coming back next season
    They certainly packed a lot into one tiny hour!
    That's okay anyway since the show just jumped a whole ocean of sharks with this 'finale'...
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Crap I missed the season finale. I hope to catch it on cnbc sometime.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston_Bill;2275210;
    I still don't know why they cant keep Mary if Caan's salary is no longer an issue. The show blamed budget concerns ( too many cast members/semi-regulars). Get rid of that annoying lady who works in the spa to save money.
    My guess is the budget cut is an excuse, but that they don't value her as an actress or see a need for her character to exist. So they "fired" her.

The annoying lady in the spa (Suzanne Whang?) isn't a regular so she doesn't make nearly the kind of money Nikki Cox does. But I agree--I can't stand her. Besides being such a horrible stereotype of the Asian masseuse, her voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me. The funny thing this is that actress is the host of one of those home shows on the Home & Garden network and seems like a nice lady. I can't believe she plays that awful role!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast