+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 62

Thread: Las Vegas season 4

  1. #31
    PWS
    PWS is online now
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    15,541
    Whoa! Las Vegas really piled it on for the last show!

    Does anyone know if that is the last show of the season, or is this just a break?
    My Sig. Other, who rarely watches anything, got talked into watching this, and is mad about waiting months now to find out if
    pregnant Delinda survives the bomb
    Danny finds out Delinda is pregnant
    Danny goes to Iraq
    who shot Mary's dad
    Danny's soldier friend blew himself up
    somehow Sam gets rescued
    Ed's wife leaves him
    who Sam leaves the Montecito to if she dies
    the robbers get away
    etc.!!!--plus mad that too many things happened so it wasn't "realistic"... -- as if this show is ever realistic!

  2. #32
    FORT Fogey canadian_angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    the province with the really long name
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,714
    As campy as this show is they really know how to make an impact for a season finale, which unfortunately last night's episode was. It will be very interesting to see how it all plays out since
    Click to see Spoiler:
    James Caan and Nikki Cox aren't coming back next season
    .
    They certainly packed a lot into one tiny hour!

  3. #33
    PWS
    PWS is online now
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    15,541
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2274141;
    As campy as this show is they really know how to make an impact for a season finale, which unfortunately last night's episode was. It will be very interesting to see how it all plays out since
    Click to see Spoiler:
    James Caan and Nikki Cox aren't coming back next season
    .
    They certainly packed a lot into one tiny hour!
    WOW! Really? Not just a salary negotiation ploy? I wonder why--that would really shift the dynamics! Would be sad if that turns out to be true.

  4. #34
    I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    At the High Rollers Table
    Posts
    4,643
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2274184;
    WOW! Really? Not just a salary negotiation ploy? I wonder why--that would really shift the dynamics! Would be sad if that turns out to be true.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    James wanted to go back to movies, Nikki just got married to Jay Mohr (sp) and had other ideas on how to better spend her time is whats been said in a few places. They still hope she will come back and do a few guest spots. Its also been suggested that Ed wife comes back as the owner. As far as the 2 leaving.. its pretty set in stone. Sadly.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

    "Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

  5. #35
    FORT Fanatic Boston_Bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Walpole, MA
    Age
    55
    Posts
    413
    Josh Duhamel was on Regis the other day and said they got renewed for next year. I love the show but the stories sucked this year until last night. I hear one of the girls wont be back. My guess is Delinda but that is only a guess. There is a rumor that James Caan wont be back.

    On the other hand I dont want to see a heavy dose of Danny/Mary next year. I wish the show would figure out whether it wants to be the Love Boat or the old Vega$
    Last edited by Boston_Bill; 03-10-2007 at 07:22 PM.

  6. #36
    On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Right behind you
    Posts
    5,063
    I don't think it needs to be hidden 'cause it's been all over the press. Caan doesn't want to come back so this was his last season and they said Nikki Cox was cut due to budget reasons. I think the latter is just an excuse since without Caan's salary, there would've been all kinds of money leftover. They won't have Danny ship off to Iraq 'cause now Josh Duhamel will be the defacto lead of the show. I think it would be a nice way to write Mary off by having her kill herself.

  7. #37
    Red Sox Nation Brooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    4,223
    Three shots. I assume Mary, Ed and Danny all got off a shot.

  8. #38
    reality watcher retromayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    787
    when does it return?

  9. #39
    FORT Fanatic Boston_Bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Walpole, MA
    Age
    55
    Posts
    413
    Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2274377;
    I don't think it needs to be hidden 'cause it's been all over the press. Caan doesn't want to come back so this was his last season and they said Nikki Cox was cut due to budget reasons. I think the latter is just an excuse since without Caan's salary, there would've been all kinds of money leftover. They won't have Danny ship off to Iraq 'cause now Josh Duhamel will be the defacto lead of the show. I think it would be a nice way to write Mary off by having her kill herself.
    I did some further research and found out that
    Caan said he wanted to go back to movies and he missed out on some opportunities because of the Las Vegas schedule.

  10. #40
    PWS
    PWS is online now
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    15,541
    Nikki Cox play's Ed's wife, right? I guess she could come back and visit Delinda now and again from their great retirement .... I do not see how they are going to write Ed retiring now... he's made it so clear he finds the idea totally boring. Even if this bomb thing means he places yet more value on family I still don't see him feeling that that's enough day to day. Maybe Delinda goes into a coma and Ed and his wife have to sit by her side for the next 3 years.... and Danny and Ed feel awful because they sent Delinda into danger and were not there, were with Mary.
    But the only really logical way to write Ed out is to have him die defending those he loves. Or go underground with his wife--witness protection or something, but even that, he's more of an "I'll take care of it mysefl" kind of guy.
    I don't see Danny getting back together with Mary any time soon if Delinda was killed or comatized because he was with her. Think there will be some unconscious blaming of Mary for that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.