+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CSI Miami: "A Horrible Mind" (3/3/03 - repeat)

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar

CSI Miami: "A Horrible Mind" (3/3/03 - repeat)

From tvguide.com

CSI: Miami
    A Horrible Mind

This well-written episode marked the final appearance of Kim Delaney as Megan Donner. Here, she's part of the secondary storyline as she works with Delko (Adam Rodriguez) to investigate a dead body discovered in the trunk of a stolen car found submerged in a canal. The hour's main focus is a bizarre murder. A controversial college professor, who taught a class on violence and believed his students should routinely experience pain, is found strung up in a tree. Evidence reveals that he was tortured with 13 different weapons for at least four hours before he died and that his eyelids were glued open.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Hmmm. I watched part of this episode this morning. It was the first time I had ever seen the Miami version of the show. It really doesn't hold a candle to the original.
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Zhora!

I couldn't agree more. I've only watched a total of 2 shows and I really dislike it.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread