+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Six Feet Under: Perfect Circles (3/2/03)

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar

Six Feet Under: Perfect Circles (3/2/03)

From TVGuide.com

Six Feet Under
    Perfect Circles

The Emmy-nominated drama about a family-owned Los Angeles funeral home begins its third season with a startling twist.
    At the end of its sophomore year, the Fisher clan rallied around Nate Jr. (Peter Krause), who was suffering from a dangerous brain disorder. In tonight's opener, viewers learn the outcome of his surgery and its effect on everyone in the family. In the meantime, Federico (Freddy Rodriguez), now a partner in the business, makes it clear that he expects to be treated like one; David and Keith try counseling; and Lisa (Lili Taylor) is perplexed by her boss's behavior.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I can't tell you how excited I am that this is back! This is so much better than The Sopranos imo (even their better seasons)

Only 1 hour!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

O...M....G

Spoilers.............
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    I'm warning you..........
    |
    |
    |
    |
    My mouth dropped open when the white screen came on at the beginning with Nate's name on it!

Mr Bravo and I looked at each other in complete disbelief. I instantly started saying....this has to be a dream, he can't be gone. And Mr. B kept saying, I can't believe he didn't renew his contract!

I held my breath to the end because I kept thinking maybe that part was a dream and he really did die! AHHH.

What a weird episode.

LG.
    Mr. LG had told me he read an article that this season is supposed to be less "weird" than the last one, and needless to say he was quite ticked with this episode.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I think it will get less weird hopefully!! :crossfingers

I agree. The episode was very eccentric. I still think that whole episode was in his mind during brain surgery. I don't want him to be married to that manipulative weirdo (Lisa).

I was so excited that Six feet under finally started back up!! I've been waiting and waiting, it's absolutely the best series I've watched in years, I absolutely love it & all their characters.

I think they were off to a great start with the new season, and yeah I did think it was slightly confusing, but then again, a lot of their episodes are....

If Lisa and Nate are really married, I dont think it'll last, I mean, I dont think that Brenda is out of the picture at all, she just took off.... I cant wait for next episode...tomorrow
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

+ Reply to Thread