+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 107 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106 ... LastLast
Like Tree147Likes

Thread: Dexter

Re: Dexter

Quote Originally Posted by harleyswife View Post
    My theory on Voegel is that she is using Dexter to take out all her former patients that she couldn't get to herself. I can't believe he hasn't figured it out. I also think Deb's boss is drugging her, but hadn't thought that he may have been the one that killed Elsapo. Did they ever recover the diamonds he had?
    NO. IT's bizarre too. Now Deb seems to not even think about Elsapo. Doesn't she believe she killed him? So where are the jewels? Dexter hasn't thought about it either. If Deb did kill Elsapo, then Dex and Deb need to be worried about those jewels. The reason is that whoever Elsapo was working for is going to want THEIR JEWELS. They haven't even considered that. It's so annoying. I have to just suck it up and hang on until the finale. Maybe the jewels will suddenly turn up. I think they will because if anyone escapes the country, they will need something to live on.

Those diamonds--I forgot about them--where did they go, indeed! I wondered about Deb's boss too and whats in that drink he encourafges her to drink, it can't be good. It does look as though Dr. V is using Dexter to off her old patients. But none of them look as though she ever really helped them!!

I wonder if Deb's boss is really drugging her or a good guy. Whoever did kill Elsapo planted Deb's blood on that glass, right? Who would know to do that except Deb's boss?

I have some more spoilers on this show. I'll post soon.

Does anyone think that Yates was really the Brain Surgeon killer? He seemed more like a toe surgery killer to me. lol

I was hoping that he was going to start nipping off Dr. Vogel's toes, one by one, as she screamed into the phone as Dexter and Deb rushed to save her. lol I'm not mean, I just don't like her character.
    cablejockey and buttahfly like this.

Yes kind of fast how quickly the 'Brain Surgeon' was dispatched--it was quick and dramtic, but is the Brain Surgeon really gone? I kind of suspected Dr. V of being involved in this.
    They made Deb pretty happy once she changed her mind about killing Dexter! She seems fine with the killing and the body dumping. I dont like how the neighbour is being foisted on Dexter so hard. If she only knew, she would move.

Even with my spoilers, I'm not sure about the Brain Surgeon killer yet. Maybe it's solved, even though it makes no sense or maybe they got the wrong guy.

I do wish they had limited the characters and storyline to seeing more of Deb and Dex. All this stuff about the office and who is promoted and Jamie, Quinn and Vogel, etc. It's just not that important to me. It's time wasted, IMO.

SPOILER ALERT! THIS CONTAINS HUGE PLOT DEVELOPMENTS AND FINAL ENDING RESULTS
    It may or may not be accurate, though thus far, they have been correct.
    Click to see Spoiler:

Sorry this is jumbled, but I'm trying to be as concise as possible. Dexter believes that the son of the rich man that was involved with the murdered woman killed his neighbor, but for some reason he spares his life. Hannah returns. Dexter wants to help her escape the law. Dexter infoms the Police department that he is leaving them. They give him a going away party. Vogel's enemy shows up. It is suspected he is a long lost son. He murders Vogel. I think as it turns out he is the one who murdered Dexter's neighbor. Dexter has the chance to kill him, but does not. I'm not sure why. I think his name is Saxton. A United States Marshall enters the picture too, but I'm not sure if he and Saxton are the same character or not. This Saxton goes to kill Dexter and Deb saves Dexter's life. A huge hurricane is predicted for Miami and Dexter, Deb, and Harrison are going to leave with Hannah for South American. Some how, this Saxon goes after Deb to kill her. Dexter is with Hannah and Harrison at the airport trying to flee when he can't reach Deb by phone and she doesn't show up. He fears they will be caught by security so he calls in a bomb threat and tries to leave by bus. He realizes something is wrong when he sees a photo of Saxton on the tv that he is a killer. He runs to save Deb, but is too late. It seems Deb was taken to a mental hospital. Dexter kills the guy. Dexter takes Deb's body with him. Is Deb truly dead or just unconscious? I'm not sure. Does Dexter then escape with Hannah and Harrison? I'm not sure yet. I find this ending very depressing, but please do not comment about anything in it, so you don't ruin it for the others who don't want to know.

All I will say is wow, I hope some of that stuff was wrong. And there are too many things going on this season. Although I do love seeing Masuka with a daughter. I wonder if Deb will find out anything bad about her.

Yeah, I'm not sure about Masuka's daughter. I really hope she's there for the right reasons. lol Wink, wink, if you watch reality tv. lol Despite the lazy writing recently, I did think the scene at the food wagon played out well. I mean, there was nothing wrong with her asking her dad to pay for her food, but the way she ordered extras and the most expensive drink, seemed odd. Plus, what woman forgets her wallet? I think Masuka's move to check her out was VERY smart.

I don't like that they have inserted this new female character to be Quinn's competition for promotion. I spent the first few episodes thinking she was a newbie and I couldn't figure out why she was there. She was in the crime scenes and would get a single, unnecessary line. Then all of a sudden in the last couple of episodes we find out she is so talented that she is challenging for promotion against a character that has been in that department for years. This whole part of the story just feels so extraneous.

I'm also not wild about the Quinn-Jamie relationship. I think she can do better!

I think Jamie and Quinn are equal in the thinking department. lol

+ Reply to Thread